Breathless (Chapter ten)

---//MOLLY'S POV//----

I was still scared out of my mind about the news. And from what Aria had suggested that the murders were connected. So far everyone has been extra careful. The killer hasn't made a move today but I'm still not feeling up to go prom dress shopping for Aria. Call me paranoid but when your life is in danger you tend to alway look over your shoulder...

"Molls what do you think about this dress?" Aria asked as she twirled in her red dress. "It's pretty." I say while peeking over my shoulder. "Ugh, I don't want pretty. I want drop dead gorgeous." I flinch when she says drop dead. "Then go for the money green dress." I say as she goes to change. "No that looks like pea soup green. I want a red dress." I roll my eyes at my sister.

"Hey Molls are you okay?" Elena asks. "Huh? Yeah I'm just peachy." Aria comes out and gives a frustrated growl. "Fine I'll bend. I'll choose another damn color." She goes off into the store with a mission of finding the best prom dress. "No your not Molly. I see the bags under your eyes. You haven't slept much since the whole news thing." "Elena, really I'm perfectly fine. Besides I have you, Bonnie, Caroline, and Aria to protect me. Plus Damon and Stefan are here too." Elena still didn't want to drop it but I jumped up.  

"I'm gonna go help Aria look for her prom dress." When I walk through the store I couldn't find Aria. I tapped the saleswoman on her shoulder. "Um excuse me Miss did a girl with dark brown hair green eyes. Wearing some white jeans and a black shirt?" The woman thought for a moment. "Oh yes she had asked me about the price of that dress over there."

She points to a short hot pink and black dress. Yea Aria would defiantly look stunning in that. "Where did she go?" I ask. "After I told her the price she went to get her wallet." I run out side and can't see my sister anywhere. When I go back something caught my eye. I looked down and saw Arias once white wrist band. I say once white because it was covered in blood...

-----//ARIA'S POV//----

(MOMENTS BEFORE)

I was still mad at how that red dress I wanted wasn't in the store anymore. I was defiantly planning on spilling a drink on who ever wore that dress at prom. I went looking for a decent dress and then I spot one. It wasn't red but it did look stunning. The beading complimented the dress well and I would defiantly compliment the dress it's self.

I looked over at the woman and asked her how much the dress costed. "Oh that's quite expensive." I smirked at her. "Trust me, I can afford it." She walked over to the dress then told me the price. Hmm reasonable price. "I'll be right back I need to get my wallet from my friends car." I walk outside and head to the car. I then feel someone snatch me and slam me into the wall.

I had something for them. I felt my face change and I grabbed my attacker by the arm ready to rip it out of it's socket. "Aria! Wait!" I pause for a second. "Lucas?" I let him go and give him a strange look. "What are you doing here?" He catches his breath and pops his arm back into place. "Klaus had sent all of his Hybrids all over the country to search for you." I feel my heart swell. He's going doing all of this to look for me. When I see him I am... "Aria we need to go." He grabs my hand and he brings me to his car. He takes off.

I look down and see my white wrist band was gone. Oh well I didn't care for it anyway. "Lucas let me see your phone, I talk to Klaus." Lucas reaches into his pocket and hands me his phone. I dial Klaus's number and listen to it ring. By the third ring he answered. "Did you find her?" I closed my eyes feeling relief come over me. "Klaus, it's me." I picture him on the phone with a grin on his face. "Aria love, where are you?" I look up and see the Now Leaving Mystic Falls sign.

"We're leaving M-" I feel my breath being sucked out of me. "I--I can't breath." I felt like I was suffocating. I heard Klaus on the phone. "Aria where are you?!" The pain spreads through my chest and crushes my lungs. Crap the barrier. "Turn around!" Lucas gives me a wide eye look. "Why?" I start screaming in agony and I drop the phone causing the call to end. " I CAN'T BREATH! TURN BACK AROUND NOW!" I scream at him.