I know

Blake just stares at me completely astonished. "H-how?" He questions amazed. I blush slightly, "Umm, I read a lot of books." I laugh, "this actually makes a lot of sense because my favorite animal's the wolf and I've always been a scifi fan. Oh my god your last name's Wolfe, that's hilarious..." I ramble on until Blake snaps his fingers in front of my face.

He laughs at me, "woah slow down. I'm glad you know about this, this makes things so much easier!" He smiles at me, his eyes crinkling in the corners. "Tell me what you know" he says, still smiling warmly at me.

"Well, I know that you guys live in packs, and that there's a leader of every pack, the Alpha. I know that there's a beta, and a third in command also below the Alpha. There are also werewolves that don't belong to a pack. I believe those are called rouges. I'm pretty sure you guys can shift all the time but are stronger during a full moon, right?" I ask him as he stares at me in shock.

"Wow, you know all that just from your human books? I guess you guys know more about us than we thought." He shakes his head trying to understand, "and yes, we can shift all the time." I smile at him, and rock back and fourth on the bed.

"None of this scares you?" He asks me concern lacing his voice. "Is it supposed to?" I ask him back, "I mean you're not gonna hurt me right?"

He growls at me sharply, "I would never hurt you!" I laugh at his serious tone, "then why would I be scared?" He smiles when I say this and my heart beats fast seeing him beaming at me.

Then I realize he's still shirt less and my eyes wonder down his tan, gorgeous, 8 pack abs. I think I'm drooling. "My eyes are up here" Blake says smirking at me.

I blink quickly, "umm, I-I'm sorry, can you please put a shirt on?" He laughs at me, "What? Am I distracting you?" He starts flexing, and I realize he's teasing me so I join in. "Oh so you want a no shirt party?" I ask, starting to raise my shirt up. He growls and his eyes get dark. I quickly pull back down my shirt embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry, I was just joking!" I blush deeply. "I know!" He laughs at me, "Nice belly button ring by the way" he adds on with a wink.

Blake gets up and puts on a shirt while I remain on his bed pondering over what just happened. I quickly realize one question I still have to ask, "Blake?" I ask still in thought. He replies back with a hmm. "Are-are we mates?" I ask scared to know the answer. I hear him take a sharp breath in and emerge from the closet wearing a tight black t-shirt.

"Yes" he says playing with the hem of his shirt. I gulp, "how do you know?" I ask unsure. He sits back on the bed and takes my hand. Immediately sparks fly through my body. "Do you feel that?" Blake asks me looking into my eyes. I nod my head yes. "That's how I know" he says dropping my hand back down.

I frown slightly at losing his touch. "I also know by how you smell, and how I feel around you. My wolf knows that you are ours." He explains to me. I stare questioningly at him, "I have a smell?" I lift up my shirt and smell myself, but just smell the clothing. He laughs at me, "Yes, you smell like strawberries and vanilla, super sweet." I smile at his words. "You smell like chocolate and the woods" I say still laughing. He looks shocked, "I smell like chocolate?!?" He asks worriedly. "Ugh please don't tell other people, that's so girly." I laugh at his absurd statement.

He fiddles with his phone while I admire his portrait. The sharp edges of his cheek bones, and chin. How long his eye lashes are. How cute he looks pouting at his phone. "It's not polite to stare." Blake says smirking at me. I sigh ignoring his statement, "are you the Alpha?" I ask. "No" Blake replies sighing, "well, not yet." I nod my head slightly. "So your dad is?" Blake still doesn't look up from his phone, "yep". It doesn't seem like he likes his dad that much.

"So, when you become Alpha, I'll be the Luna?" Blake looks up when he hears me say Luna. He smiles at me, "well, I hope so. If you'll have me?" He looks so cute when he asks me, I just want to jump into his lap and hug him all day.

"I'm gonna need some time to think about it" I say sighing, " I mean, I have dreams and goals and I just never thought this would happen to me."

Blake growls, "we're meant to be together Sarah!" I flinch back. "I-I know we're meant to be together. But I don't even know you!" I say back angrily.

Blake sighs suddenly looking tired, "we'll get to know each-other, we have plenty of time. I just want you to know that I need you. You're the most important thing to me as an Alpha and a person. I can't let you go." Blake says sincerely.

My heart flutters at his words and I smile. "I'm not saying no, I just need you to know that this will be hard for me to adapt to." I say softly. He smiles back at me, "I know, all I'm asking for is a chance." I nod my head, "of course you can have a chance." He grins, lifting me onto his lap and nuzzles his face in my neck. "You won't regret it." I shiver, feeling his lips against my neck and at my response I feel him harden against me. He looks up and blushes, actually blushes, awe that's adorable. He scratches the back of his neck after placing me off of his lap. "Umm, I'm gonna go take a shower." I laugh watching him practically run into the shower, and cuddle into the bed that smells exactly like him.

He emerges from the shower still dressed in his tight black t-shirt and black jeans. I guess he does really like black I laugh to myself. Blake's eyes meet mine and he comes and lifts me off the bed placing me on the floor next to him. "Go get changed so we can go downstairs." Blake tells me. This is the first time I've really noticed his height. I mean I'm 5'6 a pretty normal height and he still towers over me.

I head into the bathroom and notice an outfit already picked out for me. "The clothes are Esmay's, you can wear them while you're here." I hear Blake say through the door. The clothes are actually pretty cute. Black skinny jeans and a white, flowy tank top that says "Bye Felicia" in black print. I laugh at the common saying.

After I've changed and freshened up I come out of the bathroom to see an empty room. He must have gone down to get breakfast.

I open the door and immediately am pulled into a hug. I look up to see a brown haired girl around my size with bright blue eyes staring at me. "Hi I'm Esmay!" She says excitedly to me, "Blake's sister." Now that she mentions it, she looks exactly like him, except for her eyes. She's extremely beautiful.

I smile at her, "I'm Sarah. Thank you so much for letting me borrow your clothes. I love your taste!" She grins at me, "No problem! They look amazing on you. What are sister-in-laws for!?!" I laugh at her excited attitude and realize that I've already made a new friend among Blake's pack. I can tell she's super sweet.

She takes my hand pulling me down the stairs, "Don't wanna keep Blake waiting now do we?" She yells at me as I struggle to keep up. "He gets a little grouchy when other people play with his things!" Esmay explains to me as I laugh.

"I heard that!" Blake yells from what I'm assuming is the kitchen. When we get to the first floor I realize how huge this place is. We must have run down 4 flights of stairs. It kinda reminds me of the Weasley house in Harry Potter except much more extravagant.

We get into the kitchen and my mouth flies open. This kitchen is amazing! Did I mention that I love cooking? Well I love cooking! I mean if you love eating as much as I do then you kinda have to learn to cook. I would love to cook in a kitchen as lovely as this.

I turn around and notice that many eyes are staring at me in amusement.