Esmarelda

I felt so happy knowing that Blake had accepted me even after finding out that I was a witch. The world didn't seem so dark and cruel anymore. "So what can you do with your powers then?" Blake asked running his hand up and down my thigh. It was honestly making me super turned on.

"Watch this," I said placing my hand over the water. After a few seconds the water started to boil. Blake's face was surprised but not frightened. The whole lake was bubbling with foam. I even made the light reflect different colors.

"Sarah" Blake whispered, "yes?" I answered hesitantly. He breathed deeply, "you know that is one of the hardest things a witch can do, right? Boiling one pot of water may be easy, but you just boiled a whole lake!" I nodded, "I've always been able to." Blake grabbed my hand, "before we go talk to the pack, we need to see someone." And with that, he pulled me away.

After a 30 minute drive we stopped outside of a small, cottage like house. Blake walked up to the door like he had been here millions of times, and firmly knocked. After a few moments the door opened to reveal a middle aged woman with slightly greying brown hair. The corners of her eyes crinkled as she smiled at Blake. She gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Oh Blake dear, I was wondering when you would return to see me again." The woman spoke with a slight southern accent. "And this, this is your mate?" She asked receiving a head nod from Blake. "Hello. My names Sarah." I said curtly waving. "And... Hmm... You're a witch?!?" She asked startled. "Umm yes I am, how did you know?" I ask fear in my eyes. She laughed slightly, her body shaking, "honey, don't look so scared, I'm a witch too. Very odd that you're mated to an Alpha." She said in deep thought.

Blake turned to me grabbing my hands, "I brought you here to find out exactly how strong your powers are, and help you control them." He spoke with so much care that it melted my heart. "Her name is Esmarelda, and she was my mothers best friend." I squeezed his hand knowing it must not be easy for him to see someone his mother was close to.

Esmarelda got out of her trance of thought, speaking quickly, "I can already tell that she's very powerful, with proper training, she could even be stronger than me." I was shocked. I had no clue that I, small fragile me, could be a powerful witch as she's describing.

"I thought I was weak..." I gasped. She took my hand and an electric flow ran through my body, "do you feel that." I nodded my head suddenly having a flash back to when Blake asked me the same question about our mate pull. "That is your unlocked power." She explained.

"If you can do all this," I wondered, "how could I ever be stronger then you?" Esmarelda chuckled lightly, "these are just some parlor tricks I've picked up along the years, and in time I can teach them to you, but my time has passed, you have so much ahead of you to explore and find out, especially with your unique mating." She said pointing between Blake and I.

"What's so weird about our mating though? Humans and werewolves are mated all the time, surely a witch and a werewolf can't be that rare." I inquired. She looked at me dumbfounded and then to Blake, "you haven't told her?" Blake shook his head. "Told me what?" I asked rather sharply.

"In Fact, werewolf and witch mating's are rare, and by rare, I mean it has only happen once before." My mouth dropped open at this new information. Esmarelda continued, "between the Moon goddess, and the original Alpha King."

I stuttered, "the moon goddess... Was a-a witch?"