Rogues

Blake ran out of our room in search for the rogues. "They were about 8 minutes out on the west side!" I called after him. He shifted into his gigantic black wolf and I was in awe. I knew Blake could handle two rogues easily, but we really needed to find out why they were here. I had this horrible feeling in my stomach and knew that I was more than likely the cause.

*************************************************************

*unknown POV*

I sniffed the air, 'Do you smell her?' I mind linked Jasper. He nodded his head, going towards the faint scent of Sarah Kingston. 'We need to find her before he mates with her' This was crucial in my plan. I was going to be the most powerful, and no one would get in my way.

I saw her walking towards us, all alone in the middle of the woods. She was so beautiful, and she will be mine. 'Now' I mind linked Jasper and suddenly we were circling her. She looked terrified, and she should be. As I got ready to pounce, she vanished. I quickly shifted back to my human form. "What the fuck?!?" I screamed making Jasper change back too. "Did she just teleport?" He asked staring at the spot she was just in. "She's stronger than we thought she would be at this point. This is going to be an issue."

How on earth had she learned to do that so fast??? She was mine! I lost her and that would cost me everything. I'm going to get her back I thought.

Suddenly a large black wolf appeared on Jasper's side. He lounged at both of us but I quickly sped away using my vampire speed. Not today Blake Wolfe I thought, reassessing how I would get my Luna back.

******************************************************************

*Sarah's POV*

I waited for Blake on the front lawn, pretty much the whole pack had gathered outside knowing there were rogues on our territory. We were all in a panic, worried about the safety of our Alpha.

It had only been a few minutes since Blake was gone that I saw him dragging back a large, built guy who just happened to be naked. He wasn't quite as big as Blake but he still loomed over me. He was struggling against Blake, but was no match for Blake's strength.

His struggling stopped as he looked at the space next to me, it was like he was in a trance. I looked up only to see Blake's third, Eric, in the same trance staring at the prisoner. Eric broke free from the crowd standing in front of the guy. "Mate" Eric growled making Blake stop in his track. For a second the rogue looked shocked, but then he looked furious. "I'm not your mate! I'm not fucking gay!" He spat at Eric.

I looked at Eric's face, tears in my eyes. How could you say that to your mate?!? Eric balled up his fists and turned away, and Blake continued dragging the prisoner to his cell. I ran after Eric knowing how much pain he must be in right now.

I walked up to Eric's door and knocked gently, "Eric, it's me, please open up." A moment later the door opened to reveal a red and puffy eyed Eric. Without even thinking I threw my arms around him. "I'm so sorry," I whispered as he cried into my shoulder.

"I don't understand," he said in between cries, "why did the moon goddess do this to me?" I rubbed his back in slow circles, "shh it's okay, the moon goddess does everything for a reason, he'll come around."

That was the first day I saw how much damage a mating could do to a wolf.

After I calmed down Eric, I went to go talk to Blake to see what we were doing with the rogue. I looked in his office and saw no one in there so I walked down to the dungeons. It was barely lit, and I could tell no one had been here in years.

"What do you mean she's destined for great things??? How do you know anything about her?" I heard Blake yell at the prisoner. I stopped in my tracks, staying behind the wall so I could hear what they were saying. "He didn't tell me all he knows, I just know that she's valuable to him. There's a reason he wants her and he won't tell anyone." I heard the other rasp out.

"Jasper, I know you're not a bad guy, especially now that you're mated to my third. Why are you with him? And what is he?" Ah so that's the rogue's name, Jasper. "He destroyed my pack, he killed my father, and he'll kill you. He has my mother and sister held prisoner, and won't let them live until I helped him get onto your land. He needs Sarah for something. I'm not sure what, like I said." Jasper concluded. "What is he Jasper, how could he do this? What makes Demetrios Krieler so strong?"

"He's a hybrid."