Decisions

This chapter gets kind of hot just warning you ;)

**************************************************************************

I woke up to the amazing smell of my mate surrounding me, I guess I fell asleep after that shower last night. The strong arms holding me pulled me closer and I sighed in content. How could everything be going so great between Blake and I in all of this madness I stepped into.

I turned around and pecked his lips that I still longed for so much. "I'm glad we can do that now," Blake said huskily, his eyes still closed. Then he kissed me again, just like yesterday it mesmerized me, his lips on mine. This time it didn't end so quickly, and actually got quite heated.

He ripped his large shirt off of me that he let me wear last night, leaving me only in my bra and panties. He kissed down my neck to a very sensitive spot and I couldn't help the soft moans that were naturally escaping my lips.

"I. Want. To. Mark. You. So. Fucking bad right now." Blake said in between kissing my neck. I moaned louder and pulled his face up to mine kissing him intensely.

I pulled off his shirt easily, running my hands down his muscular chest. Finally I reached what I was really longing for, and started rubbing it through his boxers. He let out strangled moans, obviously trying to hold back his possessive Alpha for me. He kissed down my chest while I continued playing with him. One of his hands made there way down to my panties, and I let out a moan of ecstasy when he started rubbing my sensitive clit.

It felt so good and my body wanted much more... Until we heard an urgent knock on the door. Blake and I both froze, hands still staying on each other. "Yes?" Blake asked in his Alpha voice, obviously annoyed. "Blake we just got a threat from the Shadow wood pack for more attacks, sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing," Zach said obviously smirking at the end.

Blake groaned loudly, "Alright I'll be there in a minute." Then he turned and looked at me, kissing me softly this time. "We'll continue this later kitten," Blake said intentionally pressing his not so mini me against me. I moaned unintentionally loud, and Blake looked back at me smirking, leaving me hot and bothered yet again.

After taking a long, cold shower, I went downstairs and saw one of my best friends in deep thought. "Hey Megs, what are you thinking about?" I asked making myself some coffee. She didn't answer for a minute and I looked over to her quizzically. "What?" She suddenly asked, "sorry I was mind linking Zach."

"What's mind linking?" I'd never heard the term before. Megan looked shocked, "finally something you don't know about werewolves, damn girl I was beginning to think humans knew it all."

So finally she explained to me the missing pieces of their lives that I didn't know. Mind links, the inner voice of your wolf, the shifting process, and so much more. I was sort of jealous of all these gorgeous people at first, but their lives are rather difficult in reality.

I pondered deeply, finally asking, "Can I mind link Blake? I mean I am his mate, so I should be able to right?" I hope I can. "Well you're human, so more than likely not. But you will be able to feel him and sense if he's hurt when he marks you." I remember Blake saying something about marking me this morning. I knew I had heard it before but I wasn't sure, "what's marking?"

"There's a part of your neck that's super sensitive right?" I nodded. "Well that's where Blake's teeth will bite into you." I shivered, "what do you mean he'll bite me?" "Don't look so worried, it'll only hurt for a second then it'll feel really good." I gulped, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to stay here.

"You know you can't leave, he won't let you. You're meant to be here." Megan said firmly. It's like she read my mind. "But, it's my decision. I still want to make my own way in life. Not be told who I should be by whatever this pull is towards Blake." I'm a stubborn person. Even though I knew that this would be where I ended up, I wanted the life I planned for myself so long ago.

Megan got up and left seemingly mad at me. No matter what I do I always hurt those closest to me. I shuddered remembering my always caring mother and what I had done to her before her passing.

**************************************************************************

2 years ago

"You can't control me! I'm 15 years old not a child!" I screamed at my mother. "You're living in my house! You may not attend this party," my mother spat out party like the most foul thing she's ever tasted, "I don't know anything about this girl."

"I hate you!" I stormed off to my room. She never let me do anything. I wept silently over a stupid party. Hours later my father yelled in a panic that my mother had fallen. He was trembling when I came down stairs, standing over her. A tear slid down my cheek knowing the last words I spoke to her were "I hate you". I cried even harder when they put her cold lifeless body on that stretcher.

**************************************************************************

The doctor said it was a heart attack induced by stress. Stress I'm sure that I put on her. My father never blamed me, but I always blamed myself. I couldn't forgive myself. Though I was young and stupid, I never should have spoken those words to her. She always loved me and took care of me so much. I miss her. I need her now to tell me what to do, because I have no idea.

Please mother if you're up there, tell me what to do. I thought looking up to the sky. I shuddered, I swear I faintly heard "stay".