Meet and Greet

I blink wildly taking in the gorgeous faces before me. They all look pretty familiar, like I've seen them around school, but one face stands out to me.

"Megan?!?" I ask shocked, "you're a werewolf?!?" She turns to Blake, eyes wide, "you already told her?" Blake laughs in amusement, "I didn't have to, she guessed."

Megan turns back to me grinning, "I knew you were awesome! You would fricken guess that we're werewolves, and be so calm about it!" She says laughing. She jumps up excitedly rushing towards me, taking with her a cute boy with black hair.

When they reach me Megan tells me, "This is my mate Zach, he's Blake's beta. I'm so glad that you're here omg I have so much to show you girl!" I laugh at her excited attitude. I extend my hand to Zach shaking his in welcome.

As soon as my hand touches Zach's, Blake growls deeply. I look at Blake pointedly, "we were just shaking hands!" Blake rushes towards me and pins me against the wall. "Mine" he almost growls out hiding his face in my neck. I laugh at his silliness, "Quite possessive aren't we?" I ask playfully. He looks up and smirks at me, "I'll show you just how possessive I can be." I join in on the playfulness, and grind my hips against him slightly. I see his eyes darken and feel him harden. I use this as a distraction and slip under his arm running to Megan.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play it kitten?" I hear Blake say, "well then game on." I hear him walk away, I'm sure with a stupid, adorable smirk etching his face.

After Blake left I got to know some of the pack members. I talked a little to Blake's beta, Zach and he told me that he and Blake have been friends since 1st grade. I giggle at the image of little 1st grade Blake, I'm sure he was adorable. I also meet Esmay's mate Daniel, he has kinda ombré hair with bright green eyes, they look super cute together! Last I meet Blake's third in command Eric. He hasn't found his mate yet, but I can tell he is a super sweet guy. He has blonde swooped hair kinda like Blake's and hazel eyes like mine. He's actually really cute.

In fact all the people in here are astonishingly good looking. I think I remember reading something about werewolves being enhanced in their looks. I feel so plain compared to them.

After I had met a couple more pack mates I got to chatting with Megs again. She informed me that this was the pack house and pretty much all of the high schoolers stayed in it. The adults were allowed to stay in their own houses on the property and the alpha also has his own house. Megan told me that she lived at her parents house most weekends because her dad was human which is how she met me.

Oh no... My dad. He's going to think I'm missing or something. "Umm, Megs, does my dad know where I am?" I ask worriedly. "Don't worry Sarah, I told him we were staying at a friends house for the weekend, it's all taken care of." She tells me. Oh thank god I sigh in relief.

Megs takes me around the outside of the pack house a little and it's beautiful! There are gardens everywhere and bunches of pink roses all around. Pink roses are my favorite!

She doesn't take me too far away because she doesn't want me to be overwhelmed. All around the outskirts of the gardens are woods, aside from the only road leading away from the pack house. The woods don't look too scary right now, but I sure wouldn't want to get lost in there at night.

I suddenly realize how tired I am from meeting all the new people and walking around. I notice the clock says 4 PM as we walk back in the kitchen. Megs tells me dinner will be ready for everyone at 6, so I head up to Blake's room to take a shower.

I open the door and realize that he's not in there so I walk into the shower and let the water relax me thinking about all that I've learned today. It's not too hard for my brain to wrap around the idea of werewolves because in all honesty I've always known that they exist. I'm just weird like that.

When I'm done with the shower I wrap a towel around my body because I don't have any other clothes to wear. Guess I'm gonna have to ask Esmay for some more. As soon as I open the bathroom door, I'm pressed back against it.

"Shall we continue where we were earlier?" Blake asks. I wrap my towel tighter around my body and blush deeply. He kisses down my neck and I moan in pure bliss. "I have a little preposition for you" Blake whispers into my ear.

I look up at him expecting him to continue. "If you kiss me first, then you have to stay here and be my Luna." I chuckle at his statement and counter, "Alright, but if you kiss me first, then I can make my own decision." He grins at me taking a step back, "I'm fine with that." I chuckle, "Oh really?" I ask as I turn sharply into the closet letting go of my towel as I do so. I hear him growl right before I slam the closet shut. Game on Mr. Alpha.