The parents

*Blake's POV*

This was the day I was dreading. The day my beautiful, little mate would meet my beast of a father. I knew as soon as he saw her he would object. She's too weak I could practically hear him spit out. That's exactly what he said about my mother.

I hadn't told Sarah yet, but this woman we were going to meet, Clairece, wasn't my mother. My mother's name was lily, and she was weak in my father's eyes to be a Luna. She was a werewolf, but she was small and fragile. She died when Esmay and I were 6 in a rogue attack. Now if their's anything my father hates more than rogues it's humans. He thinks they shouldn't be allowed in the werewolf world, and should be killed off. And now he's about to meet my human mate.

If my father said even a word against Sarah, we were going to leave. I wouldn't allow him to treat her like garbage as he did my mother. I was surprised that he was even given a second chance mate from the moon goddess. He sure as hell didn't deserve it. Clairece was everything he ever wanted, strong and powerful. She was even kind to Esmay and I, and tried to help our father raise us. I couldn't help the hate that I felt for both of them for trying to forget and replace my mother.

The only good thing in my opinion that came out of my father and Clairece's mating was my half sister Isabelle. She was everything that all of us weren't, innocent, playful, and hopeful. She even gave me hope for the future of this pack, and our family. I wanted to have a daughter just like her one day with Sarah.

As we were driving to my father's private lake house on the other side of the territory, Sarah looked out the window in amazement. She was so beautiful, I could look at her all day. The moon goddess truly blessed me with this woman.

"Are we there yet?" Sarah asked in a teasing voice. " No Sarah, we're not there yet," I replied smiling at her. Her hand was in mine electrifying me just as much as the day we met. " What's your father's name?" Sarah asked playing with my fingers. " We are meeting Alpha Brutus and Luna Clairece." I said coldly. "They sound nice," she whispered squeezing my hand. She could tell I didn't think that they were nice at all.

Sarah was quiet for a few moments, and I just enjoyed being near her. Suddenly she asked, " what's your favorite color?" I laughed shortly and she continued, " well I mean we've spent a lot of time together, but all I know about you is that you love eating steak, and you like scary movies." I smiled, she wanted to know more about me, "Green. Like grass green, or tree green, or your eyes green." She bite her lip subconsciously, " My eyes are hazel." I smirked, " Not when I get you excited, they are vibrantly green." I saw her cheeks heat up out of the corner of my eyes and smirked even more.

" What's yours?" I inquired. " Blue. Like the Caribbean ocean blue. I've always loved the ocean." She answered staring out the window again.

" You're so beautiful," I whispered into her ear as we stopped in front of my parents house. She smiled and lightly put her lips on mine. I was in a daze just like every time that we kissed. Her lips were soft and subtle working against mine, and she tasted like vanilla. She broke off the kiss and smiled at me again resting her head on my chest.

We stayed that way for a minute until I felt we needed to go inside. I rounded the car opening the door for her and taking her small hand in mine. I was determined that my dad would respect this beautiful woman as much as I did. I loved her.

The door opened to Clairece and Isabelle standing in front of the door. "Hello little pumpkin head!" I screamed to Issy and she ran into my arms. I saw Clairece go up to Sarah, "Hello I'm Clairece," she extended her hand to Sarah. Sarah shook it lightly smiling, "I'm Sarah." Clairece laughed, "Oh sweety I know all about you, you're even prettier than Isabelle said." Sarah blushed and nodded her head, "Thankyou ma'am." Clairece smiled tightly, "just call me Clair, dear."

I nodded my head at her still holding Issy, "hello Clairece," I said through tight teeth. "Blake honey it's so good to have you home." She just smiled fully at me and I suddenly felt bad for hating her so much, it wasn't her fault.

We all moved into the common room and I saw my dad sitting there grimacing at the tv. "Father," I said emotionless. "Blake," he spoke not even looking at me. Then he turned and looked at Sarah with calculating eyes and I had to hold back my growl. Suddenly he smiled and I was shocked, "you must be Sarah," he spoke softer than normal. "Yes sir." She spoke smiling at him, "might I say, you and Blake look extremely alike." My father nodded stiffly, "unfortunately one of the few things we share in common."

No one spoke after that until Clairece, "Sarah honey, why don't you help me make dinner." Sarah followed her squeezing my hand just before she left.

"So," my father spoke, "she seems lovely." I cringed, "just say it father, there is no point in pleasantries." My father glared at me, "A human Luna is not good for this pack. That's all I'm saying. But she is your mate and I will not impose on you. She is stronger willed than most humans." I shook my head at him angrily, " Why don't you get to know her before you say anything else."