Revenge

I wake up the next morning and snuggle into the strong arms holding me. I know it sounds strange because Blake and I just met last week, but I just feel so comfortable around him. My eyes flutter open and I smile at how adorable he looks sleeping. Gone is the smirking, possessive alpha, and in his place is an adorable, baby-faced boy.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Blake asks not even opening his eyes. I'm instantly turned on by his morning voice, and blush because he noticed me staring. "I-I wasn't staring!" I stumble out. Blake chuckles, "whatever you say princess."

I stir slightly trying to get comfortable when I hear Blake groan. I wondered why at first, but now I feel mini Blake digging into my thigh and understand. If I could blush harder I did.

Blake must have noticed my arousal because he's instantly over me, eyes obsidian black. He leans down and starts kissing my neck until he reaches the point in between my shoulder blade and neck. I moan deeply at the feeling. "This is the spot where I'll mark you," Blake explains to me in a gruff voice, "after you kiss me of course."

At that, he jumps off of me and into the bathroom leaving me all hot and bothered. Man, I really need to get even now.

I quickly get dressed and head into the hallway. I know someone who could help me execute a plan perfectly, I mean they have known Blake all his life.

I knock on their door, and it springs open after a couple moments. "Sarah?" I smile at the face in front of me. "Hey, Esmay, I need your help."

"What with?" Esmay asks with sleep still in her eyes. "Well, you see, your brother just played a rather cruel joke on me, and I want to get back at him." Esmay grins mischievously at my words, "I think I can help you there."

On the inside I'm squealing with excitement! Blake doesn't know what he got himself into. Esmay whispers into my ear and I laugh greedily at her plan. "It's gross for me to think about because he's my brother, but I can already tell that you're his weakness. Just pull out the stops and he'll be begging." Esmay says to me looking disgusted at first but then matches my devious grin.

"I believe this is going to be a beautiful friendship Esmay, we're definitely going shopping later!" I say winking at her. She laughs, "Blake's gonna have a handful with you isn't he?" I smirk, "he most definitely is."

**************************************************************************

Now, you're probably wondering what my little plan is. It's quite simple, and a pretty old tactic. Buy some sexy lingerie, and make Blake unable to resist kissing me. Esmay, Megan, and I were currently deciding what look would be best.

"Oh but I like the white one!" Esmay complained. "She can't wear white, she's supposed to be a tease not an angel." Megan explained, "You have to get the red one Sarah!"

I turned to look at myself in the mirror and sighed. There was only one piece left for me to try on, and I wasn't thrilled with any of the other options. It was a black, see through short dress, and it wasn't exactly what I was looking for at first.

I slipped it on and stared at my reflection. It outlined my curves perfectly, and left enough to the imagination that I knew it would leave Blake starving for more. I was actually quite impressed with how I looked for once.

When I stepped out Esmay's jaw dropped and Megan screamed "yes! Oh Sarbear, you're definitly getting that one!" I nodded my head in agreement and changed in order to pay for Blake's new "gift".

When we got home I rushed out the car to hide my lingerie in my closet. I was starting to get slightly nervous about this whole thing. What if he laughs at me or throws up. I've never done anything like this.

About an hour later Blake walked in the door looking stunning as ever and all my muscles tensed. I just went back to chopping the tomatoes for dinner. Blake's hand glided over mine as I clenched the knife for dear life, and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Hello beautiful" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He then kissed the top of my bare shoulder and left to go upstairs to change.

I looked over and saw the satisfactory smirk on Megan's face, "I just can't wait until you beat that player at his own game." I laughed nodding in agreement.

"Let's just hope I can actually do it," I whisper to myself.

After we all eat dinner I focus on the task at hand, deciding the perfect moment to do it, and I think I know exactly when. Apparently it is movie night, so all of us gather around the screen.

It's a scary movie so Blake smirks at me wrapping me in his arms. I just smirk back, not even flinching the entire movie. Blake whispers in my ear, "so you like scary movies too?" I gulp and nod my head. How does this boy effect me so easily?

After the movie I run upstairs saying that I'm gonna take a shower. I know Blake will follow so I quickly grab the lingerie and lock the bathroom door. I stare at myself in the mirror after I put the lingerie on. Please work I think to myself.

I slowly turn the doorknob and walk out. Blake's laying in bed staring at me with those black eyes. "Sarah, what are you wearing?" He growls huskily. I bite my lip looking down. Before I know it he's trapped me against the wall tightly.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers in my ear biting my ear lobe. I can feel his hands roaming my body as he kisses down to my neck. He stares at me longingly and leans down. I can feel his lips touching mine.

Then there's a knock on the door. Blake jumps off me instantly and I sigh. He cracks the door slightly and I can't see or hear what the person says.

Blake comes over to me grabbing my hand, "we will continue this later." Then he kisses my cheek, and I frown going over to lay in the bed. He was going to kiss me I think before I drift off.