Chosen

I stuttered, "the moon goddess... Was a-a witch?"

"Yes dear, the most powerful witch to ever exist and the very first Luna. Have you ever spoken to her?" Esmarelda asked. "No, I didn't know that I could speak to her." I stated still in shock. How could I be like the moon goddess so much? I don't understand. "Blake is a powerful and humble Alpha to be, he could even get thrown in the lineup for the next Alpha King... Interesting indeed."

I wanted to know so much more, how could this be happening to me? "Well children, I think it's time for you to leave now. I will start training you at your first convenience Sarah, but I cannot answer all questions." Esmarelda stated going inside. No she can't leave! "But..." And the door was shut.

I turned around and felt warm, thick arms wrap around me and I wrapped around him. "What does this mean?" I asked looking up at Blake. "I honestly have no idea."

**********************************************************************

Out of all the problems and confusion, I totally forgot about Blake's pack. How on earth were we going to explain this all to them. We didn't even know what was going on. But I did know one thing, I loved Blake more than anything, and I was going to make sure his pack accepted me.

When we got to the pack house it was like time froze. Everyone watched us and slowly started following us inside. Once inside Blake and I addressed the crowd surrounding us. Luckily he started, "Hello everyone. I'm sure you are all still stunned and confused from the earlier events. But I have talked to Sarah and found that she is still the same girl that we all fell in love with, we just learned something new about her."

I was just standing there watching him and shaking. Everyone in the crowd looked like they were unfazed by his words but at least they weren't yelling to burn me at the stake. I wasn't sure what I would say if given the chance. There were a lot of people watching, but Blake's dad and Clair weren't. The two people I really need approval from.

"She's a traitor!" I heard suddenly called out from the back. A young blonde girl stood up, "she's not fit to be the Luna of this pack." I got sad hearing her say this about me. Blake growled, "if you can't accept her, then leave!"

Blake shouldn't have to defend me like this, I can defend myself. "Please, I don't want anyone to leave because of me. I honestly never expected any of this to happen, and I understand why some of you are angry and confused. Blake and I are also confused, but I can promise you that I'll be the best Luna I can be and we'll work through what all of this means."

Someone stood up and started clapping, and I realized it was Blake's father. "Now this, this is the type of Luna that this pack needs. She's strong, and confident and she's obviously chosen to stay here even though she doesn't have to. She's got my vote to stay."

I was shocked and by looking at Blake's face so was he. I expected him to be the hardest person to convince but I was happy he was on our side. After everyone was dismissed, Clair ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Oh dear, why didn't you just tell us what you were from the start?" She asked. "I didn't think you would accept me like this. I'm honestly shocked you guys are responding like this."

"Let's go into my office," Alpha Brutus suggested since people were still hanging around. Once in his office I was prepared to defend myself, still not sure of the Alpha's true intentions.

"This... This is a miracle," Brutus spoke, "you two realize what this means right?" Blake spoke first, "no father, we have no clue what this means, we are new to this." Alpha Brutus held my hand staring into my eyes, "you were chosen Sarah, and this pack was chosen, and so was my son."

I just got more confused by his words, "what do you mean we were chosen?" Brutus continued, "the moon goddess obviously choose you. I'm not sure for what, but a witch and a werewolf haven't been mated since the original mating that brought us all to existence. You are special." Obviously this mating means something, but what on earth was I chosen for?