Reflection

"I'm sorry I had to stop you it was hurting me to see you fight!" I cry. All of them just stood there mouths agape. "How did you stop us?" Alpha Brutus asks. "I'm um well... I'm half witch..." I mumble. Blake's face was confused and then angry. "I'm so sorry.." I whisper running away. I can't see him look at me like that, with so much hate.

I run through the woods trying to find my way back to the pack house. I easily got lost since I had no idea where I was going. I stopped in front of a beautiful waterfall, it was one of the only places that sun fully came through the tree canopy. The water shone with beauty. I run over to it crouching and looking at my face. I was so pale, so shaky. He'll never forgive me. What the hell was the moon goddess thinking. I couldn't be mated to a werewolf our kinds hated each other.

The history of witches and werewolves run deep, back when witches would help the vampires in fights against the werewolves. Luckily now we have all learned to live at peace but as separately from each other as possible.

I'm only half witch, on my mothers side, and my powers aren't very strong yet. My mother was one of the strongest witches in the country before a stronger witch cursed her. The curse made her powers slowly fade, until she painfully died while my dad had to watch. He was never the same after that.

I hear leaves crunch but I don't dare look up, I can feel his presence. "Sarah..?" His voice is shaking more than my fragile hands, "look at me.." I look into his chocolate eyes no longer holding anger, only confusion. A tear slips out of one of me eyes, and he crouched next to me wiping it away. I feel so safe with his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper, "I can't have you hate me." Looking up suddenly and taking my hands he speaks, "I could never hate you baby, it isn't how it used to be, we can figure this out." In that moment I had never wanted to kiss him more. His plump lips felt like the only thing that could pull me out of this nightmare.

"You aren't mad at me?" I question. "I just wish you would have told me, but I love you too much to be mad at you." I took a deep breathe finally, knowing that through this up hill battle we had come together to get to the top. Unfortunately I still had the rest of the pack to deal with.

So Blake and I just sat there the rest of the day, enjoying the sunlight. I told him everything, for once in my life I had someone that I could share my life with, and it felt great being able to breathe. Now to explain to everyone else.