My mate

It had been weeks since Blake and his pack had found out about my powers. We had yet to come to a conclusion about what the moon goddess could possibly have wanted with Blake and I. I believe that we will find out when we are ready.

Now I have known Blake for 3 blissful months and that little bet has grown smaller in my mind. I can't possibly leave him when I'm meant to be here for something and he needs me. His father hasn't yet handed over the Alpha position but I believe he will soon.

I feel Blake slowly rubbing circles in my back, and look up at him. "What are you thinking about?" He whispers softly, moving a strand of hair away from my face. "Us. The moon goddess. Our pack. Everything I guess." I sigh. "Don't worry baby, we'll figure it all out. We'll be okay, I promise." He kisses my nose sweetly.

This is the time that I love the most, just laying in bed with my mate and enjoying time with him. I kiss his lips tenderly. "I love you." I whisper my forehead against his. "I love you too." He puts his lips on mine softly, enjoying every bit of the kiss.  He kisses my neck lightly making me shiver.

"Can I mark you?" He whispers against my neck. "Yes please" I say breathlessly. He opens his mouth and I see his canines extend out. He brushes them against my neck, and then I feel a slight pain as they enter my skin. It feels like a shot but hurts a little more.

After he bites me he licks the wound, and I can't help but moan. It feels so good. And I can feel that he's enjoying it too now that I can feel his emotions. "Thank you." He says kissing my cheek. I wrap my arms around him enjoying the love that I'm feeling from him.

After a short while of us just laying in bed, Blake was called down stairs to help patrol. Everything felt different after being marked by him. I could feel what Blake was feeling, and it seemed like my senses sharpened.

I got up from the plush bed and my toes sunk into the soft carpet. Looking in the mirror I examined my new mark. It was still really red, but I could make out the shape of a crescent moon with a dark wolf standing on the bottom portion. It was incredibly beautiful, and I smiled thinking of my handsome mate.

Practically leaping down the stairs I almost crashed into Esmay at the bottom step. She looked up at me smiling, "hey Sarah, how are you today?" I beamed at her, "I'm wonderful, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing pretty good..." I could see her eyes go wide staring at my neck, "OH MY GOD SARAH HE MARKED YOU!!!" She squealed jumping up and down. "Yeah he marked me." I said laughing.

I was so happy to finally have these amazing people in my life who accepted me so willingly for who I am. I wasn't afraid to reveal the true me as I used to be.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?!?" Esmay asked excitedly. "Oh my god yes!" I say excited to have a girls day again. I wonder where Megan is I haven't seen her in a few days. "Is Megan coming?" I wonder out loud. "I haven't seen her around. She must be training or something." Esmay answered.

Having no luck finding Megan, we set off to the mall. We spent all day trying on a bunch of clothes, and basically buying whatever we want because the boys said we could get anything with their cards.

Coming back to the pack house, we both had at least 5 bags on each arm full of high end accessories, shoes, and clothing. I was so happy to have spent a care free day with a girl that o actually felt close to.

I gave Esmay a big hug after setting down all of our bags. "Thank you for being  so sweet. I'm so glad we're friends." I felt her smile, "I'm glad we're friends too."

"Woah sis trying to take my girlfriend?" I heard Blake say clearing his throat. We stepped apart and I blushed, that was the first time that he had called me his girlfriend. "I'm just surprised the moon goddess paired you with someone as great as her." Esmay said winking at me.

Blake put his hand over his heart in mock hurt, "you wound me sister." Esmay just laughed and hit him lightly on the head grabbing all of her bags and going up stairs. Blake turned towards me and picked me up setting me on the table.

"How is my baby doing?" He asks stepping between my legs. I suddenly felt shy in the shorts I was wearing. "I'm great!" I exclaimed smiling at him. He put one hand on my thigh, and the other traced the now more prominent mark on my neck. I shivered at his touch yet again.

"I love the effect I have on you." He whispered in my ear. Then we were kissing again. He lifted me up bridal style, and brought me up stairs to our bedroom. Never once did his lips leave mine, and I was enjoying it all too much.