Moon goddess

A what?!? I thought. A hybrid? What the hell is that. "There haven't been hybrids in over a hundred years. This is impossible," I heard Blake say. "Well it's quite possible considering he is. His mother and father's pack was attacked by vampires, and a vampire bit his mother while she was pregnant with him. At birth he seemed like a normal wolf, but he developed a hunger for blood, and vampire speed. He's so strong Blake, I would just give him Sarah."

"I will do no such thing!" Blake roared. He'll have to kill me before he lays his hands on her. "I'm afraid he will," Jasper spoke, lowering his head. I broke, I couldn't handle this. The thought of Blake's death, especially because of me angered me.

I walked back up the stairs in no mood to talk to anyone. This hybrid thing, Demetrios, he wants me... why though? I'm nothing special, sure I'm a witch but that isn't rare, he could force any witch to be with him. Maybe this is another thing that has to do with Blake and I.

I was so tired of us not knowing anything, any time I felt we learned something important about our mating, and my powers, we got hit with three more impossible questions.

I was enraged that this hybrid thing wanted to take me. I don't even know who he is. I had to figure out a way to make this thing forget about me, because this was only going to cause more problems for Blake and I, and we definitely had enough of our own.

*******************************************************************

Where am I???

I was just standing in Blake's room, and now I'm in the middle of a beautiful field of flowers.

'Hello Sarah' The voice filled my head but I couldn't see anyone around me. "Hello?" I replied shakily. A beautiful woman draped in white appeared before me, spiraling locks of blonde hair went down her back. Her eyes were a piercing blue, and seemed to be illuminating the space.

'It is time for you to know the truth' her voice filled my head but her lips never moved. Realization struck me, "Moon goddess," I spoke bowing my head to her. 'There is no need for that child, all are equal here, I need to tell you what has been going on.'

Finally! I've been dying to know why she matched me with Blake and now I would know the truth. I nodded for her to continue. 'I am dying Sarah' I gasped, "how can you die, you are the moon goddess. I didn't know death existed to you."

'I may be the moon goddess now, but once I was just a witch like you. I am growing weak, I have been alive for thousands of years, and now it is my time to go. Someone else must take my place.'

I was surprised. I didn't know the moon goddess could be replaced. There has only ever been one, but I could see the wrinkles starting to form on her face. "I am sorry to hear that moon goddess, choosing someone to fill your shoes must be hard."

'It is not hard, there is only one choice. Only a witch who can complete all 7 powers, is mated to the next alpha king, and is the most powerful Luna can fill this position. The cycle must start again, and I must pass on my knowledge.'

"To pass on everything you've learned in thousands of years will be hard for her to learn. She must be strong." I sighed. I wasn't sure why she was speaking of this to me, I thought she was going to tell me about my mating with Blake.

'I am telling you about your mating with Blake, everything happens for a reason. He is going to be the next Alpha King, and you are the next moon goddess Sarah.'

I blinked. It was all I could do. "I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. I don't have control over all 7 powers, nor am I the greatest Luna out there. I just learned about all of this months ago."

'All in due time'

I was back in Blake's room.