Peridot

Peridot leads you into a room with machines and (your birthstone) in a device. "Wha... what is this?" You ask very confused and a little freaked out. "Please do not worry you will barley feel a thing" she says in a voice that showed she did not want to scare you.

"Now please take a seat" she says points bringing you to a seat. Sitting down she places your entire hand and arm into a gel. "Ok now do not worry this gas will put you into a sleep and when you wake up it will be over."

You calm down a bit hearing her say you will wake up. Peridot places the mask over your mouth putting you asleep.

~24 hours later~

You wake up looking around seeing Peridots smiling face that showed she was happy to see you awake. Your arms feels weird like a little heavier than it normally was. Pulling up your arm you see a small (gem color) gem sitting right into you arm.

You look at Peridot panicking a little "calm down calm down (y/n) she says" grabbing you into a hug. You were suprised by her action but it calms you down laying back "you huged me?" Period blushes "u... uh... yeah I... um I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET" she says very quickly clearly lying. "It said..... um..... that it.... is a good way to.... calm humans down.

Loving her cute blush you decided to continue to tease her "oh yeah suuuuure that why" you say looking smug. Her face starts to get a deeper red "um... uh.... THE GEM!, lets talk about that."

"The gem is part of our test to see if humans can..... fuse" Peridot says blushing again. "fuse what is that?" You ask curiously. "Its a very personal thing gems do to turn into one gem" she says.

Pulling you into a room blushing she says "in order to do this we need to.. dance." You give a smug smile "oh dance I think you just want a chance to dance with me" you say making her face even redder.

Grabbing her arm twirling her into your grasp "let's dance" you say. "Um... uh... yeah let's dance like we are supposed to..." Grabbing her hip you decide to try and slow dance "so how does this work?" You ask suddenly noticing how nervous she looks "well we need to dance in sync" she says looking more and more nervous to be around you.

Twirling her she ends up wrapped in your arms looking you right in the eyes. You notice how flustered she looks "you have the cutest blush" you say. Suddenly she clashes lips with you, you were suprised for a second but kisses back. Pushing you away teary eyed she runs out of the room

"Man this alien love giving mix messages"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading im having a hard time coming up with stuff do you think I should wait a bit longer until they ship or go for it next chapter

THANKS FOR READING XD -_- ○_○