Morning Love

Slowly opening your eyes feeling groggy and realizing your not in your room. You look around and see green gem decor and suddenly last night come back to you making you smile. "Moring (Y/N)" you suddenly hear, you look down to see a smiling Peridot.

You giggle looking down at her "morning love" you say smiling pulling her into a Kiss. "Sleep well?" she asks smiling at you. "After last night I slept like a baby" you say giggling making her blush lightly.

"I guess we should get up and get lectured by pearl about how loud we were" you say smiling. She blushes "I guess I did get a little loud last night" she says giggling. You stretch and pull on your clothes and Peridot does the same.

You both walk out of the room into the house smiling at each other "there you guys are!" Steven say. "Oh hey steven whats up?" You say looking at the young boy. "I heard a weird noise coming from Peridots room and I could not find out what it was do you know?" He asks curiously.

You chuckle "you'll know when tour older Steven" you say chuckling. "Awww I asked Amethyst and she said the same thing" he says looking sad. "Did pearl say anything about it?" Peridot asks. "She acted weird about it but lapis acted the weirdest she cryed running into the city" Steven says.

You suddenly feel bad "I should talk to her" you say walking outside before anyone could object. You walk to the town wondering why she is so emotionally attached to Peridot still.

You get to town wondering if anyone saw her looking around you walk into the big donut. "Hey (Y/N)" Lars says quickly looking nervous. "Oh hey lars have you seen lapid anywhere?" You ask curiously. "No sorry...." he says awkwardly "Lars what are you talking about she came into the store like an hout ago" Sadie says.

"I saw her run towards the edge of the dock" she says smiling. You nod heading out quickly to where Sadie last saw here. You spot her hanging her legs over the water and you sit next to her.

"Lapis what's wrong" you ask seeing her crying. "Y-you and Peridot y-ou guys..." she says hinting to sex. "Lapis why are you so emotionally attached to Peridot" you ask patting her shoulder.

"She... was my first" she says crying sadly. You wrap your arm around her trying to comfort her. Looking over at you she smiles sweetly

Then kisses you.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN! what will happen next honestly I dont know so leave feedback!