Back up

Hey everyone sorry I was gonna update last night but things happened with someone who agreed to adopt the story but she hadn't said anything in three months so i go ahead and announce im gonna continue the story but whatever its in the past and once again I am sorry for the confusion aunamonk and I hope you dont stay mad at me. She is an amazing wrighter (probably better than me) so you should check out her books.

Remember
1 aunamonk follow = 1 please forgive Kaden105
-----------------------------------------------------------

You suddenly feel a hand gently grab your shoulder and immediately flip the figure over you and onto the ground. Your eyes widen to see that is was your love who you just flipped "oh crap sorry peridot!" You say helping her up. She let out a light groan "so what has you so jumpy?" She asks looking through the window you were just looking through, only to have her eyes widen in surprise. "What is your mayor doing with a bunch of pearls?" She says transforming her robotic hand into a cannon. You smirk "no idea but lets do this fusion style!" You says pulling peridot close. She gives off that signature blush that you love. You give peridot a twirl, a dab, and I whip and next they you know its just one jem who's whipping.