Sword Training

"Wow!" You say looking around with amazement. The whole place was a small looking arena that was a platform high up. "Yes much training has gone on here over the years" Pearl say waving for you to follow.

"So first we will start with the basics" she activates a hologram of herself handing it a sword. "Initiate level 1 train procedures" she says having you pull out your sword.

"Now watch me" she says pulling out her sword. "Parry, parry, THRUST!" it says with pearl blocking. "Now you try" the hologram turns towards you. "Parry, parry, THRUST!" You manage to do as it says.

~2 boring hours of parry parry thrust later~

"Ok good job (Y/N) now its time for level 2" the hologram suddenly takes a new stance and Steven looks frightened remembering the last time it went to level 2. You get into stance like pearl taught you getting ready for whatever it would do.

"Battle mode initiated!" It yells. "I got this" you say readying for it to attack. "This fight will be you undoing" it says trying to be intimidating. It lunges at you making you jump out of the way making you parrying its sideways swing.

You slam your sword into hers kicking it back making it leap a few feet back. "WOO GO (Y/N)" Steven yells hating the holo pearl. You smirk but they cant see it behind your hood.

"You are outskilled" it says as you both move in a circle waiting for one of you to make a move. Suddenly it lunges at you and you block it staggering it. "The perfect moment!" You say running your sword through the hologram.

"I am dead challenger wins!" Both Peridot and Steven run up cheering. "GREAT JOBS (Y/N)" Steven yells hugging you. Laughing you tussle his hair "thanks Steven" you say happily.

Looking over at Peridot she smiles saying "good job (Y/N)". She walk over to you and you grab her pulling her into a kiss. Pulling away she blushes smiling "thanks for the support" you say smiling at her.

"I was a little bit worried for a while back there, with you both using real swords and all." You smile pecking her cheek "you dont need to worry about me im sure pearl would never put me in any real danger." Pearl smiles "of course the hologram was set to never actually hit (Him/Her).

"So are you ready for level 3?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sooo what did you think you will be a sword fighter like connie.... BUT BETTER AND EVEN MORE BAAAAAAD ASS!

AND LISTEN UP if you have any suggestions for the story please send them in the comments or message me I would love to her them

AND REMEMBER LOVE PERIDOT ♥0♥