The Attack

Groaning softly you lean up to see Peridot standing over you "Oh my gosh (Y/N) are you ok?" She say grabbing you pulling you close. You chuckle softly "yes love im fine" you say as Peridot help you up and the gems run in.

"What happened to the house? This mess!" Pearl yells freaking out. You roll your eyes and look outside to see a ship not as big as the hand one but big enough to damage this town bad. "Oh geez" you say walking out to see gems exiting the ship.

"We need to stop them before they reach the town!" Pearls says. "Agreed" Garnet says walking outside "(Y/N) stay here and watch steven we need to make sure they don't kill any humans" Garnets says as the gems run into town before you could object.

"This is crazy!" Steven says freaking out a little. You manage a fake smile for steven "dont worry we will stop them" you says probably lieing to yourself a little. You suddenly hear talking of females you did not recognize.

"Steven hide in your room and don't come out until a tell you" you say pulling out your sword. "But I wa-" you look sternly at him "now" you say making him do it immediately. Looking outside you see three pale women with pearls on their heads.

"Maby I can take them by suprise" you say looking around and hide behind the kitchen counter. "I mean look at this filthy planet why Yellow Diamond wants it is beyond me" one of the women says walking in. "Split up" one says probably the leader.

Looking around one comes to the other side of the kitchen counter and while the others weren't looking you run your blade through her catching her gem. You smirk trying to think of an idea and you decide to toss the gem across the room with a louds break as it hits a lamp. "What was that" one asks walking over looking at the gem.

Using the time they look away you run outside walking out of the window waiting for one of them to come around. After about a minute one comes close enough you reach in the window and grab her running you blade through her.

Satisfied you grab her gem and the other pearls gem since she was carrying it. Sneaking inside you rush the last Pearl taking her out and bubble all the gems. Walking up to the door you say "steven you can come out"