Lapis Lazuli

OMG OMG OMG I JUST WATCHED THE NEWEST EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT IT WAS SOOOOO COOL!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"LAPIS!?!" Peridot yells suddenly making you two unfuse. SMACK you land face first into the ground being helped up by Peridot. "Lapis what happened to you?" Peridot asks nervously.

"I was forced to unfuse with Jasper, she ran off and I came here to join the Crystal Gems" she says. She looks down angrily "and you know the rest" she says sadly. You looks over at Peridot confused by what she ment "i'll explain later" she says.

Walking over you say "hi Lapis i'm
(Y/N)" Lapis slaps your hand away stomping off outside. "What was that?" you ask confused. Peridot rubs the back of her neck awkwardly "me and her dated briefly" Peridot says.

"Oh.. that explains a bit, but why does she hate me so much?" You ask. "We dated while coming to earth with Jasper and when the ship went down she fused with Jasper and betrayed homeworld so I thought we were done..."

"So you dumped her while I was passed out?" you say awkwardly. Peridot nods her head feeling guilty. "wow poor thing...." you say feeling bad. Peridot walks over "I wanna be with you.. I feel a connection" she says awkwardly.

You look up "I'm glad you still wanna date" you say smiling at her. She hugs you glad that your not mad "you should probably talk to lapis" you say looking at her. Peridot nods walking outside towards lapis "so what are your guys names?" You ask curiously. "Im Garnet, Im Amethyst, and im Pearl, AND IM STEVEN!" The biy yells jumping.

Laughing you say "its nice to meet you all and I hope my gem can help you." Pearl walks up awkwardly "im sorry about.. almost killing you..." she say rubbing the back of her neck. Smiling you put your hand on her shoulder "don't worry about it you just thought I was attacking your home and earth."

Being the germ Afobe she was she pull your hand off her "err.. thanks" she says walking back. "If your gonna join use you need to be fitted for combat, and pearl could sword train you."

Suddenly excited that that you will get to be a sword fighter you say "That sounds so cool!". "Yeah Pearl is a great sword fighter you wont be disappointed" Steven say happy to see your excited to join.

"Follow me" garnet says pulling you into her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SPOILER MR. ROBOT IS ELLIOTS FAUTHER
Thanks for reading! 0_o