The Scar

"AHHH" you yell feeling the broken bone reform and your skin forming back together. Peridot embraces you the whole time comforting you. Looking down you see a hudge scar on your chest and you pass out from the pain you just experienced.

~12 hours later~

You wake up groaning and looking up to meet Peridots buetiful green orbs. "Your awake!" She yells hugging you crying with happiness. You laugh hugging her back happily, ignoring the pain from from your scar. "I had no idea what the healing spit did to you I thought you could be dieing."

You get up groaning in pain "you should rest some more (Y/N)" Peridot says concerned. "Not until I get to do this" you say leaning up kissing her soft lips. Her eyes shoot open but soon close leaning in kissing back tears falling from her eyes.

Slowly pulling back "are you alright?" You ask with concern. She smiles "im more than ok" she says crying a little more "I've just never been so happy" she says pulling you into another kiss.
You chuckle kissing back for about 3 minutes. Pulling away she stares right into your (eye color) eyes. "So does this mean we're.... dating?" She says blushing

You blush at the question and nod happily making her quickly perk up. She jumps over wrapping you in and embrace smiling at you. Suddenly you realize you are not the only ones in the room and you both look ever seeing three grown women and a young boy starting at you.

You blush realising they have been watching you two the whole time. The tall one wearing sunglasses stands up and walks over to you. "How did you get that?" she say pointing at your gem. "I-I dont know" you say a bit scared of her.

"I surgically attached it to (his/her) arm" Peridot says looking nervous. "What!?!?" They say looking angry "you would force a gem onto a human!?!" Says the tall woman angrily. "She did not force me I agreed to it and im fine" you say in Peridots defence.

The tall woman looks over at you "can you use it?" She says. You nod pulling out your sword "and I can fuse too" you say proudly. "GIANT WOMAN" Steven says loudly, you chuckle knowing what he means.

"YOU CAN?" Says pearl say looking shocked. "Can we see?" Steven says looking excited "no, no way they could attack when they fuse". Garnet walks up "I'm interested in seeing how your fusion works".

"Oooooh Pearl is overruled by the keeper of fusion" Amethyst says chuckling. Rolling her eyes pearl says "fine" looking annoyed

"Alright let's do this" you say pulling Peridot close.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok so im excited for my next idea I will post it on my next chapter give me your feedback