Warehouse Attack

The whole battle happened in a flash as (fusion name) charges in a sword in one hand and a cannon on the other. The pearls looked back in surprise drawing all sorts of weapons from their gems. Sadly the skinny pearls were cut down like nothing completely outclassed by your fusion.

Suddenly you were kicked back hard only to find an enemy Opal. This Opal was even taller due to the fact it fused with a fully grown Amethyst. The Opal charged at you gracefully swinging it's giant war sword.

Your fusion was using your skills to dodge the heavy and slow blade while peridot used her canon to pick off its health. The battle went on for what felt like an eternity before the fusion suddenly proofed.

You and peridot had won and you unfused with a light flash of light. He get up to suddenly see a blade at your neck. Peridots eyes were wide open aiming her gun at your attacker. "Don't move I'm gonna get out of here and you can't stop me" he says his voice now feminine like a gem.

You stand still in feat of being killed "wow I never would have thought the mayor was a gym" you say gasping in fear at how close her blade was. "You fool we merely replaced him and hid him in a ship" she says with a cocky smirk.

"Now if you'll excuse me I must be going" she says suddenly moving her blade along your throat.

All you herd was a loud poof as everything faded to black, Then.... A light....