Master Sword Fighter

After much time training you have started to get very good with a blade and grew stronger. "You have done a great job training (Y/N), and I think you are ready for the final test.

Pearl backs up and pulls a sword out "you will battle me". Pulling out your sword you grin "let us battle then" you say readying your sword. Pearl waves her sword ready for your strike so you make the move running towards her.

You slide under her sword swing and swipe your leg making he do a back flip avoiding it. Pearl slams her sword down forcing you to block it and slide it over rolling out of the way.

Pearl runs at you swiping her sword making you pary each strike. Sweeping yours leg you knock her down but she rolls out if the way. You start to sweat and breath harder but pearl shows no signs of getting tired.

Suddenly pearl runs at you catching you off guard, but you block it surprising Pearl. Smiling you knee into her gut knocking her onto the ground pointing the blade at her "I win" you say smugly.

Pearl looks shocked by her sudden loss but quickly perks up "great job
(Y/N)! She says smiling. "You have greatly increased your sword skill, I will tell Garnet that you can go on missions now." Happily you say "thanks pearl im really glad to hear that im good enough to join you guys" you say smiling.

"I think we should take the day off you look really tired" she says noticing your sweaty body. You smile "thanks pearl the sword fight wore me out" you say chuckling. You both walk over to the warp pad going back to the temple.

"Hey guys how did your traing go?" Steven says. "I beat pearl in a sword battle and now I can go on missions!" You say proudly. "Wow! You beat pearl and you can join us thats great
(Y/N)!" Steven say excitedly.

"That is great!" Says peridot who is at the table working on her robonoids. "Thanks that means alot coming from you" you say sitting down next to her watching her build the thing. Peridot smiles happily "I made you a gift while you were gone" she says holding out the small robonoid.

You smile at her taking it and it crawls onto your shoulder. You giggle looking at her "I love it!" You say pulling her into a kiss Making her blush. "I love how we have been dating for so long and you still blush so much" you say putting your hand in her hands.

"I also have another gift for you..." she says pulling you into her new room while kissing you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHA WINK WINK i wonder what I should write next chapter.......