DA BITS!

The day had been mostly quiet the gems have told you about a few home world gems that are hiding among the people of beach city. The gems asked you to do the job due to your stealth skills and your ability to blend into humans, since you know you are mostly human.

You walks through beach city and see Steven at the fry shop. "Come on Peedee give me the bits" Steven whines banging his fist on the counter. Peedee sighs "we cleaned out the bits a while ago so please quit asking" he says with a bored and slightly annoyed look on his face.

Steven sighs and looks over at you with his cute cheeky smile "oh hey
(Y/N)!" You pretend not to recognize him to not draw attention to either of you. Steven looks a little hurt giving a heart breaking look of disappointment. You frown feeling bad even though you know you'll be able to explain why you ignored him when you go home later. You brush the thought to the side when you see an abnormally thin woman walk by you.

You decide to tail her from above by climbing on top of the shops. You watch her walk across the market area to see her take a seat at a bench. You poke your head through the donut hole of the big donut and watch her. After a few minutes another strangely thin woman walks by handing her a strange device.

The woman follows the other woman and you follow them to an abandon warehouse which they walk into.

You go to the side of the house and look through a window to see the strange woman handing the strange device to....... Mayor Dewey