Aftermath

Hey guys its your author Alec! Ive been doing well and I just finished my act's today and well most of my roleplay friends have been offline lately. SO! I tought that my amazing readers deserve a new chapter! Aaaaaaand wellllll i dont remember a god damn thing about my own story so guess who has some reading to do! Well anyways thanks to anyone who is still reading and well... HERE YOU GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Where... where am I? You ask seeing nothing but light. Is this death? Hello? Where... where is my body?

You look around wondering if anyone is near but you only see a bright light. You suddenly see a colorful glow in the distance and you somehow begin to head towards it. It a (your gem) and you run you suddenly reach out revealing a hand of pure light that you control.

You turn the gem over revealing that there is a crack into the gem and it hits you, when you were stabbed you tried to defend yourself with your hand and your gem was cracked in the process. The only thought that went through your head was peridot... well at least she didnt get cracked but... she must be suffering... is this your fault? Should you have never followed to the warehouse? Well... thats just fate.... well... is it fate that you're a light stuck in what you think is your own broken gem?

You let out what is the equilivant of an airless sigh and suddenly you squeeze the gem hard screaming in your own head in a mix of rage and fear. You suddenly see a 3D figure of your own body over (your gem). At first it shows you without your arms but you make the figure grow them back. Then the legs vanish... you have to lose something because of the crack in your gem... you spend forever debating what you can give up but you look at your eyes. You decide to lose your pupils to keep everything else.

When you are done the figure vanishes into and suddenly you regenerate from your gem into the real world but... you see nothing

...you are blind