Jasper

You look at Lapis then suddenly hear "(Y/N)!!!!" Looking back you get almost tackled by Peridot into a hug. You laugh kissing her cheek "are you ok I herd fighting!" She asks checking you for wounds. Chuckling you pulls away kissing her lips lightly "Peridot I promis i'm ok."

You suddenly look serious "we need to get Lapis to Steven her gem is cracked." "What!?! Her gem is cracked?" She say running over to her. You both pick up lapis taking her to the house. "LAPIS!" Steven yells running to her looking at her gem.

"Steven quicky heal her gem!" Peridot yells scared for her friend. Nodding steven licks his hand pressing it on her gem healing it making lapid start to look better. You all gather around "Lapis are you ok?" You all ask.

Lapis giggles "never been better!" She says feeling great and refreshed from the heal. You all release a breath you didn't know you were holding. "You have use scared half to death" say chuckling. Remembering Jasper you pull out her gem bubbling it "oh yeah she got hurt fighting Jasper with me" you say holding it out.

"Jasper survived?" Peridot asks suprised to hear that. "Yeah she kust came out of the ocean and attacked us" you say chuckling. Peridot hugs you tight "i'm so glad your ok I dont know what I would do if you got hurt."

You hug her back "I promis i'm fine" you say looking into her eyes smiling. Lapis chuckles "you two are a really cute couple" she says clearly happy for you two now. Garnet walks out "we have an important mission to do and we need everyones help" she say walking back inside.

"Alright my first mission!" You say excited.
-----------------------------------------------------------
YO! everyone enjoying this current chapter? well I gotta go to school soon so :p
-_- cus im a bad ass