Beach City

"PERIDOT" you hear someone yell, you get out of the escape pod to see a thin woman with weird hair running at Peridot. You see her kick at Peridot but she is held in a type of energy by Peridot throwing the thin woman back.

Sadly the woman runs back at Peridot knocking her back with and swinging her sword at Peridot who trys to dodge her swings. Not willing to stand back and watch Peridot get attacked you pull your sword out of your gem.

"Stop attacking Peridot" you yell swinging at her. The woman was way more skilled with a blade, but you try and block everything. "She brought back more gems trying to do a frontal assault well I will destroy you for attacking earth" she yells angry.

Not able to block her attacks any longer she slashes your chest. "AGH!!" You yell in pain hearing bone crack and blood leak out. (If you're a girl sorry think of somewhere else or something)

Suddenly the woman stops seeing blood and backs up in panic. "Oh my god I attacked a human" the woman yells in panic realizing your not a gem. "(Y/N)!!!!" Peridot runs over in panic crying". "PLEASE BE OK PLEASE BE OK" she say trying to press down on the cut but fails with her weird fingers.

"Pearl!?" What happened says a small boy running over seeing you. "P-peridot came I thought t-they were attacking!" Says Pearl. You start to rasp in breath pressing on the wound to stop the bleeding, but you yell in pain when you press on the cut bone. "Ahhhh" you cry in pain, Peridot pulls you into her lap trying to comfort you.

"We should get (him/her) inside and lay (him/her) down" says Steven. Peridot picks you up nodding "what we cant let them into the house" says Pearl. "Yes we can and we will" says steven angrily leading us up to the house.

We all go into the house and Peridot lays you down on the couch gently, and lays your head on her lap. "Maby I could use healing spit" the boy says. "It wont hurt to try" says Peridot stroking you (Hair color) hair trying to calm you down.

Peridot pulls up your shirt reveling a bleeding gash. Looking queasy at the sight steven stares away and licks his hand pressing it over the gash.

You groan at the pressure on your cut and....

-----------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN! What will happen will your cut heal or will they need to find a new way to help you will I beat dark souls 2 by the end of the week we will find out most of those questions next chapter!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! ~♥o♥~