Chapter 18

Lana's POV:
Once Byron left, Blake come in: "Lana we need to talk." I fake smile, he sit next to me and hug me. A tear start to fall down. "Since when you care about what people think about you Lana? Why does it get you this mad.
- Blake I know, but it's different this time. It haven't been a week i broke up with Francesco. Do you realize we got together the day after?
- Who cares?
- Everybody does Blake. Yesterday was a mess i fucked up everything.
- What are you gonna do now? It will be worst if you say we're not together.
- I don't know i don't even want to think about it. I only want to sleep.
- Can we at least finish our conversation?
- What do you want Blake? If it's about the weed, i don't even remember that part.
- You really stopped all the drugs?" I roll my eyes then look at Blake and say: "I can take care of myself, you're not my dad." I lay on the bed and turn so i don't face him. He put his hand on my shoulder and say: "I'm just worried about you.
- You don't need to be worried. I'm not a baby anymore. Please now i want to stay alone.
- Lana talk to me, why are you trying to stop that conversation? I just want to help. You know that it's not good for you.
- Blake fuck off. I know what's good for me or not. I said i want to be alone. Just leave. I don't need help, it was just a mistake." He get up and leave the house. Fuck it. I hate when he act like this, he always worry about me, he's not my baby sitter. I turn off my phone and go in the living room then turn on TV. I put E online and start seing that fucking video about me and Blake kissing "The bad girl is back! Lana Del Rey is cheating on her boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini with...? Her guitarist." I turn off the tv go back in my room. I sleep one hour untill someone knock on my door, i don't go up to open, i just don't want to see anybody now. Then i hear Chuck's voice "Lana i know you're here. Just open." I get up, open the door and hug her tight. "Lana i've been calling you for one hour, why is your phone off?
- I just don't want to see anyone.
- I saw everything on twitter. It's okay Lana, just tell them the truth. Who cares? You do whatever makes you happy.
- It's not only that, yesterday Blake caught me smoking weed. I don't even remember i did and I hate the way he always worry about me. It was a mistake, he just don't have to babysit me. I'm old enough to know what to do.
- Come on Lana, i would do the same. He's your boyfriend, and Blake is one of the only person who know the truth about you. He know your history, you need to understand that he'll always worry about you.
- He's acting like my dad not my boyfriend.
- Lana it's not easy for him. Blake really want what's good for you. And i can imagine that keeping your relationship as a secret is making things harder for him.
- I know, i just don't want to hurt him. I really love him Chuck. I'm scared of doing more mistakes. I don't want to fuck up everything." She hug me and say: "Don't Blame him for worrying about you. He only wants you to be happy.
- I'm sure he got hurt when he saw me smoking it. And i'm scared to do it again. I don't want to hurt him. That's why i'm reacting like this with him.
- I know. You should talk to him.
- I just told him to leave me alone.
- Tell him to come back.
- Yeah i'll try to talk to him. Btw why aren't you with Keegan?
- Because i was worried about you, he's down in the car.
- Oh my god, tell him to come up.
- Naah, i'm gonna leave and you're going to talk with Blake." I smile and say: "I will. Thank you." She hug me and leave. I get on twitter, and actually a lot of fans are happy because it's with Blake, they always ship us together because of the concerts. Then i see a video of Francesco walking and paparazi asking: "How did you react after seing your girlfriend with another guy?
- I was happy for her, she's not my girlfriend anymore. We broke up a long time ago. She didn't cheat on me. She's free to be with whoever she wants to be. Let her alone now." Oh my god. Thanks god. I have to call him and thank him. "Hey Fran
- Hey Lana. How are you?
- I'm fine. I'm calling to thank you. I just saw that video.
- Don't thank me. I know you were confuse about what you're gonna do. I know you. So are you really with Blake?
- Umm yeah. But after we broke up.
- Oh well i hope you're happy with him.
- Thank you Francesco. What about you? You found someone?
- No, i'm talking to a girl but she's not like you.
- I'm sure you'll find someone. You're a good person.
- Let's hope so. If you need anything just text me.
- Same for you. Thank you again. Bye" Now i need to see Blake and tell him sorry. I'm gonna go to his house. I go in the parking and get in my car.