Chapter 42

Lana's POV:
When i get home, i started to pack because tomorrow i won't have the time. After two hours of packing. I text Blake: "i finally finished packing. Goodnight love xx" he calls me: "You're gonna sleep now?
- Nah i'm gonna finish writing the last songs and go sleep.
- Come over, i'll help you and you sleep here.
- Blake it's 12 am. It's late.
- Come on Lana, i'm gonna miss you. I want to stay with you. Please.
- Okay i'm coming.
- I'm waiting for you. Nikki packed and slept.
- Okay i'm leaving now." I took my car keys and drive to Blake's house. When i arrive i text him: "I'm here open the door" and i see the door opening, and i see Blake behing it with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile when i see him. He kiss me and say: "i'm so glad you came." I put my hand on his mouth making him shut up and whisper in his ear: "Don't say it, show it." He start kissing me while taking me to his room. He push me on the bed and get on the top of me. "Blake the door. And we have to be quite. We're not alone." He gets up to close the door while i remove fast my tshirt. When he turns to me, he see me shirtless, he smile and take off his tshirt. I give him a dirty smile as he comes to my direction, when he's in front of me, he puts my hair on one side and start sucking my neck. I close my eyes and let my head fall from behind. "I fucking love you" i whisper. He brings his lips to my mouth and enter his tongue, our tongues met and we started to make out. Still kissing, i take Blake to bed, and get on the top of him and continue to kiss him. I go down to his torso and start to kiss it as he arch his back. He hold me from my head and brings my face closer to his body. "Yeah like that" he says. I take off his pant and go back to his face. "You can't f*ck me tonight. I won't be able to stay quite you know me." I said laughing. He smile and say: "I can be.
- Sure?
- Aham." I smile and take off his boxer. I look at him, lick my lips and start to suck his d*ck. He hit the bed for not letting a moan get out. He say quietly: "Fuuuck" i laugh and continue. "Shiiit" he shout moaning. I stop and look at him laughing: "i thought you could be quite" he laugh and say: "i thought too" i make him wear his boxer back and take off my pant. We both were in underwear. "You're lucky i forgot my pijama" i said kissing his neck. "Mmh let me be sure about it" he said getting on the top of me. We start making out and cuddling. At 2am Blake ask: "didn't you wanted to write songs?
- Whatever. I'll have time in LA. Let's sleep i'm tired."

The next day i woke up at 7am feeling really bad. I wear a tshirt from Blake's closet and go in the kitchen to drink water then i feel like i'm gonna puke. I run to the bathroom and start throwing up. Then someone knock on the door: "Lana you need help?" It's Nikki. I try to answer but throw up again. She enter the bathroom and hold my hair. Once i'm done vomiting, Nikki brings me water and some pills. Then help me walk to the living room. "You okay?
- Yeah thank you. I don't know what happened with me.
- Do you think you're..
- No i don't think so. Just don't say anything to Blake. I want to be sure.
- yeah sure." What if i'm pregnant? I don't think i'm ready for this. I try to get up then Nikki stop me: "Stay here. What do you want me to bring you?
- i'm fine Nikki. Thank you." I get up and bring my phone from the room. "Babe why are you awake? It's still early!" I kiss him and say: "Don't worry i'm coming back." He smile and i leave the room. I go thank Nikki and tell her: "i'm gonna try to sleep again. Don't worry i'm fine.
- Okay if you need anything just tell me." I smile to her and go in the room, closing the door behind me. I lay next to Blake and start thinking about it. What am i gonna do? Is Blake ready? I turn to him and put my hand on his cheek cuddling it. If i am pregnant i'm scared that he freak out. "I love you Lana" i smile but doesn't answer. We fall asleep again and at 10am, i get up, run to the bathroom again and vomit again. Shit what is happenening with me. Nikki knock again on the door: "You alright?
- i guess yeah." I brush my teeth and get out. "Lana go bring a test." I start shaking my head and say: "noway, i can't be pregnant. I must be sick. Right?
- Maybe but be sure about it.
- I'm gonna wear my clothes and go home. Before Blake wakes up." I go fast in Blake's room but see him awake. Shit he's not gonna let me leave and ask why. He hug me than say: "that shirt looks a lot better on you." I laugh then kiss him. Then i close the door and start to undress. "Wow Lana now? We just woke up." I laugh and say: "you wish, but no i'm getting dressed and i'm leaving.
- Why? It's still early. Stay here
- i have to go buy some things before i travel" i kiss him and before he answer i leave the room and walk fast to leave the house: "Bye Nikki" i shout and get out the house fast.