Chapter 145

Lana's pov
Today, after 10 days far from home, we're going back to New York. It was a nice trip with Blake, we spend the rest of our time visiting around the country. And the 3 last day we went on a boat trip and we spent those days just like we started the trip (swimming sleeping eating and fucking). Now we're at the New York airport, we're going back home. We're both very stressed, we'll have to deal with all those questions people are gonna ask. I'm really worried about what my family is gonna say, but i miss them a lot i'll face them tomorrow. When we were in the taxi i turn on my phone and see around 240 textes and missed call. Most of them was Chuck Charlie, my parents, and James. "Blake i want to go see my parents. Can you put me there?
- Are you sure?
- Yeah, i'll have to face them anyway.
- Do you want me to come with you?
- No i think it's better if i explain everything alone.
- Okay and let me know what happens." I nodd.

When i get to Lake Placid, Blake helps me witg my bags. We put them in front of the door and i kiss him before he goes. "Thank you babe, it was an amazing trip." He smiles and wink, then go back in the taxi. I wave to say bye and when he goes away i finally knock on the door. Chuck opens the door. When she see me she jumps on me to hug me. I hug her back, then all the family comes and do the same. Charlie holds my vbags and take them to my room. I go and sit with everyone is the garden. We stayed quiet and it was weird. Mom break the silence saying "You're tan. I like it.
- Thanks mom.
- Where were you?
- Lebanon and then three days on a boat." She just smiles. Dad asks "With who?" I take a deep breath and say "Blake.
- So you guys are back together.
- We've been together for long time." Chuck was quiet like she was desapointed. "You were cheating on James and he was cheating on Nikki?" Mom asks. "No no, i wasn't with James, we were just pretending. And Blake was gonna leave Nikki but she told him she's pregnant. He was still with her just for the baby and she knew it. We were done the day of the wedding. But Nikki was lying. We knew the day of the wedding." Chuck gets up and leave us. "just one sec i want to talk to her."
I follow Chuck to her room and close the door behind me. "What's the problem now Chuck? You used to love Blake and you even used to say he's the right guy for me.
- I'm sorry Lana. For sending James telling him to seduce you. I wanted to protect you. I'm just scared that he'll do it again.
- Hey hey baby." I say hugging her. "Chucky i understand you're worried. But Blake is not gonna cheat on me. He really loves me, and i'm happy with him. I had one of the best ten days of my life. And i'm big enough to know with who i should be and with i shouldn't. He did a mistake and now it's over.
- How can you be so sure he won't do it again? I never thought Keegan would cheat on me and he did.
- I know Chuck you can't trust people easily. And i know that it's hard for you to forgive people but get over him. See other guys. Fall in love again. And if you're meant to be with Keegan than he'll come back to you. Let things happen." She nodd and she hugs me again. "Let's go have dinner tonight." I say. "Tell Blake to come. I miss him to be honnest." I laugh and say "maybe we can go out tomorrow all together, i want to stay with you guys tonight. I'll tell mom dad and Charlie to get ready."