Chapter 57

Lana's pov:
When i arrive at the studio everybody was there. I brang with me coffee for everyone. Today we're gonna record Pretty When You Cry, Flipside and Cruel World which are the 3 songs i wrote with Blake. I tried to ignore him as much as i can. After we recorded Cruel World we had a pause of 10 minutes. "I'm outside. I'll be right back." I say trying to avoid Blake. I get on the balcony and just sit on the floor resting my back on the wall of the window. He comes and sit next to me without saying anything. We both stay quite until i break the silent: "Don't worry i'm not smoking.
- Lana i know.
- Good." I say getting up and entering the studio again. Rick say: "You're already ready?
- Yeah let's start again." Kevin go call Blake and we start recording Flipside. It's an easy one, we did it in less than one hour and started Pretty When You Cry. It's one of my favorite from this album. Blake were really calm while playing guitar. Usually he keeps dancing. When we're finally done i say bye to everyone and leave fast the studio. I stop to the cabinet of the doctor to go bring my test. "Heyy Doctor
- Hello Ms Grant. These are you test results. It must be just a tired period. I didn't find anything wrong.
- thank you." I say taking the papers. Just like last year. I'm sure he said that just because he doesn't know what i have. How could it be because of work if i just started again. I was just relaxing for 3 mounths. Whatever. I go back in the car and drive to the hotel. When i arrive i see Blake waiting in front of my room. I ask "Why are you waiting here?
- Umm wanted to talk to you." I hand him the papers of the test and say: "If this is what you want to talk about.
- no and yes.
- Well we already have the half of the comversation done. I'm good, not sick, i'm fine now just stop acting like you're my dad." I can see he's happy and hiding it. I go in the room and relax on the bed. He follow me and say: "Lana listen i'm really sorry." I don't say anything so he add "I never meant to hurt you Lana. I can't sleep at night i just hate myself for what i have done." He sit on the bed and start crying: "Please babe i need you to forgive me. I can't handle living like that." A tear fell from my eyes. He puts his hand on it to make it stop falling as he caress my jaw. "you're still pretty when you cry, but you're the most beautiful human on earth when you smile." I finally just say "Blake" as i close my eyes. "Lana i care about you more than anybody. I always try to prove it to you but the more i try is the more i fail. I just want you..." I stop him by shouting "Blake!" He looks at me in the eyes with the saddest eyes i 've ever seen in him. All that i do is start kissing with him. We were still fighting but in a different way, our tongue were fighting to show the other how much we love each other. When we stop he look at me confused and ask "What does it mean?
- That i know
- What?
- I know how much you're sorry and care about me. Blake you're the only person on earth that would do anything for me. And i'm aware of that, but sometimes it makes me crazy. I don't deserve all this. I just hate when you over care about me to the point to tell me what to do. I do whatever i want to do.
- I know Lana i'm sorry." He say looking at the floor. Then start to talk fast saying: "And about how i held you and hurted you." I take him from his head and bring him closer to me. Then say to rassure him: "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. Stop blaming yourself for this Blake. You didn't hit me or anything. It was just an accident." He takes my hand from where he hurted me and say "look what i have done" i sit next to him and hug him tight then kiss his neck "I love you Blake." He hug tight and say: "Way more." I lay on the bed and tap on it to tell him so come next to me "come we'll take a nap. We're both tired." He smile and lay next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and my arm around him. He kiss my head and we both slowly fall asleep.