Chapter 29

Lana's POV:
Once Chuck left, i call Francesco. "Hello Lana. How are you?
- Heyy. I'm fine and you?
- I'm fine.
- Are you busy today?
- Um no why? I'm at the office. I just finished one video.
- What do you think if we meet so i can tell you what happened and we can talk about that video you'll shoot.
- Great come when you can. Bring your laptop. I'm there all day.
- Okayy i'll be there in one hour.
- Great. I'll wait for you." I go take a bath, and change my clothes. Then i text Blake: "Babe, i'm meeting Francesco at his office to talk about a video he's gonna shoot. See you tonight. Love you xx"
After i finish everything, i leave to see Francesco. When i arrive, his secretary open the door with a really surprised face: "Hello Ms Del Rey.
- Heyy. Good to see you. I have an appointement with Francesco.
- Umm yeah just one second to see if he's busy." After one minute she say: "He's not, you can come in.
- Thank you.
- Coffee right?
- Perfect. Thank you." She still remember i always take coffee. I enter Francesco office and he gets up: "Hey Lana. Missed you!
- Heyy. Good to see you.
- So tell me what happened?" We talked about Sarah and about what happened with my family for one hour and a half. Then he say: "I'm happy everything got right for you. You deserve it.
- Thank you." Then he say: "Now let's talk about that video.. Do you have any idea of what you want it to be?
- Um yeah, i want it to look like a home made video, with old colors. I want it to be a marriage, i'll be wearing an little white dress very very simple, and i'll be in the nature.
- Okay who is the lucky one?" I laugh and say: "No no i don't want a man, because i want to keep that confusing thing, this song can also be talking about alcohol. I want to let it confusing. I have other ideas in the future that can make sense to this video.
- Umm i see. Can i listen to the song?
- Yeah of course." I get my laptop and put Ultraviolence. When it's finish "Wow Lana it's amazing!!
- Thank you. Um i want also a high sexual dosage in it.
- When do you want to film it?
- The sooner the better.
- I have this idea where you can do it. Want to go to see it?
- Yeah.
- If you like the place we can start next week.
- Let's go." I put my laptop back in my bag and we both get up. Francesco takes his car keys. Then say i'll drive keep your things here if you want.
- Thank you." We get out the office, he say to his secretary: "We're going to see a place. Don't take any appointement for next month. I'll be busy.
- Okay Mr Carrozzini."
Once we get in the car Francesco ask me: "Why did you choose this song for me to shoot?
- Because the video is something really confusing, and you understand my point of view so i want it to be perfect.
- It will be." My phone rings, it's Blake "Hey.
- Hey babe. Where are you? Still with Francesco?
- Yeah we're going to see a place where to film the video. How's Nikki?
- She's sleeping now. I'm gonna take a bath and watch a movie. At what time are you coming?
- Umm i don't know. Maybe at 7pm. I'll pass home before i come. Want me to bring something?
- No i just want you." I laugh then say: "Wait for me.
- Always. Love you.
- Me too. Bye
- Bye babe." Francesco say: "You know we'll finish before 7pm.
- I know but there is this girl i hate there, i'll just go sleep there to make sure she understand he's not single and go home tomorrow morning.
- Which girl?
- Nikki, she's one of his close friend that is into him. Elena styles." Francesco laugh and say: "Okay you have to worry about her. I never told you but Elena once tried to sleep with me.
- I know, you're the biggest liar i know. But i trusted you, i knew you wouldn't choose her over me.
- And i didn't." I laugh and say: "Well now you can.
- Not before you get married and i'm sure i can't have you anymore" i roll my eyes and say: "let's talk about something else. It's getting weird." He laugh and say "Yeah".
Once we arrive at the place, my eyes became big, it was an amazing place exactly how i wanted it. I say "we can start next week the shoot." He laugh and say: "I knew you would like it.
- That's why i chose you to film this one. You know me and understand how i want things." He smile and say: "Great, talk to your team and we're ready." We got back in the car and in the Francesco's office. I take my bag and say: "Thank you Francesco.
- Already leaving?
- Yeah. I'll have lunch and talk to everyone before go see Blake.
- I was gonna have lunch too. Let's go together.
- Nah not in public.
- My place? I'll cook.
- Pasta?
- Pasta if you want.
- Then let's go." I get in my car and he get in his, we're going to his house.