Chapter 35

"Allo?" I say with a weird tone.
"Lana?
- Umm yeah
- How are you?
- I'm okay. What about you?
- I'm fine.
- Well Chuck is in the bathroom.
- Oh okayy i'll call later thanks." I was desapointed, i didn't want the conversation to end already.
"Wait Blake
- What?
- Actually i was gonna call you tonight..
- Really? How can i help?
- Just wanted to make sure that we're still bestfriend..
- I'll always be here for you. Can i see you tomorrow?
- Umm actually i'm shooting the video tomorrow. What about after tomorrow?
- I thought it was next week.
- Well i changed the date." I say with his worried voice. "After tomorrow is good.
- Okay great."

Blake's POV:
After talking to Lana, i felt bad and worried about tomorrow. Her still have feelings for Francesco makes me crazy. Suddently Nikki came and sit next to me on the sofa. "So she still hates you?
- No, she just need time.
- For?
- See if she still love Francesco.
- Seriously Blake? If i was you, i would move on and make her see what she lost..
- Nah i'm not like that.
- Then just change." I look at Nikki in the eyes then she say: "I'm bored. Let's go have dinner somewhere.
- Nah i'm not in the mood.
- Come on Blake. Move your ass.
- Okay go get ready i'm going like this." Then Nikki go in her room and get ready while i text Chuck: "Is she okay?" Then i see that Lana is calling me, shit maybe she still have Chuck's phone. I answer and say shily "Hey again" Lana laugh then say: "isn't it easier if you ask me than send Byron and Chuck to tale care of me?
- Wait Byron told you i send him?
- Um yeah.
- I'm gonna kill him." She laugh again then say: "I'm okay.
- You sure? Answer me as your bestfriend and not the reason why you're may not be okay.
- You want an honnest answer?
- Well yeah or i'll have to send someone else.
- I'm confuse. I don't know what to think anymore.
- I miss you Lana.
- I do too, but we really need that break.
- I know.
- Well see you after tomorrow?
- Yeah. Oh btw don't kill Chuck." She started to laugh then say: "Don't worry" Hearing her laugh makes me smile without even realizing it. "Bye Blake.
- Bye Lana" I was still smiling then Nikki say: "Finally a smile" i roll my eyes and say: "come on let's go"

Lana's POV:
After Chuck got ready, we got in her car. Then she remember to ask me: "What did Blake wanted?
- i didn't know untill i read the text he sent 10 minutes after.
- What was it?
- 'is she okay?'
- Oh fuck." We laughed then she add: "Just don't kill me tonight." I laughed then i put the radio on and hear my old songs. I look surprised at Chuck, she laugh and say: "I'm your bigges fan." With creepy eyes. "Why are you listening to my old songs?
- I like them.
- Aww want to take a pic with me?" She laugh and say: "I got better, i have a dinner with you"
Once we arrive at the restaurant, we sit and order each one a burger. Thank god no paparazii were around. Ten minutes after, i see Blake and Nikki entering the restaurant. I can't believe it. They still didn't saw us. "What's wrong Lana?
- Look behind you." She turn around then look back at me. Before she say anything i say: "We just make like we didn't saw them." Chuck roll her eyes then say: "why are you avoiding him?
- You should ask 'why is he with her?'
- No Lana come on, they're jus friends." Then our burgers came, we start eating.

Blake's POV:
When we arrive in the restaurant, we go sit and start talking. Chuck just send me a text: "She's good since she talked to you ;)" i smile again then Nikki ask: "What's making you this smiling?
- Nothing." The waiter come to our table and we order a burger. Then Nikki start talking about her new album and about a shoot she have. Then suddently i hear a girl who is sitting next to us asking her friend "isn't this Lana Del Rey?" I turn around and see Lana and Chuck sitting and laughing together. My eyes can't leave Lana's laugh, i start smiling watching her. Then she catch me watching, i got a surprise look then get up to say hi. I go on their table and say: "Hey girls" they both answer then Nikki follows me and say hi to them, Lana and Chuck looked at each other then answer. Then the water came and say: "Sorry sir, but your burgers are ready.
- Okay thanks." Nikki say: "Let's go i'm hungry!" I smile to Lana then say: "See you?
- Yeah" she answer smiling back.

Chuck's POV:
"Okay it was weird..
- Yeah" i can see in Lana that she's angry because she saw them together but i just try to calm her. I ask: "Want to go back home?
- Yeah i have to sleep early, tomorrow will be tiring.
- Okay let's go" we pay the burgers then leave the restaurant. When we got in the car, Lana put my nirvana cd on and doesn't talk a word. There was an awkward silent, i understand she's angry but Blake is still crazy about her, i don't know why she's reacting like that. When we got home, she kiss me on my cheek and say: "i'll go sleep, goodnight. And thank you again.
- It's still 11pm..
- Yeah i know but i'm tired.
- Okay i'll work a little bit and sleep too." She smile and go in her room.