Chapter 24

Blake's POV:
"Heyy Nikki! I missed you!" And i hug her. "Missed you too Blake. How are you?
- I'm good and you?
- I'm good." I put my hand on Lana's shoulder and say: "This is Lana, my girlfriend" then Lana say: "Heyy nice to meet you
- Nice to meet you too."

Lana's POV:
Well maybe i really have to worry about Nikki and Blake. They're just friend but she's really into him. Nikki takes us to the living room and her big black and white dog just on Blake and he shout: "come on buddy!" and he start laughing. I sit next to Blake and start playing with the dog. Nikki came between us and sit. I didn't say anything and go sit on another sofa. Then Nikki go in her kitchen bring something. Blake make me a sign to come sit next to him. I go and lay my head on his shoulder. Nikki came with a big bottle of vodka and ask: "Are you ready guys?" Blake say: "No let's not do this." I take Blake's hand and say: "Have fun, i don't care. I won't drink." Nikki shout: "Come on whyyy?" I laugh and say: "i don't drink
- Come on, i don't believe you. Were is the bad Lana Del Rey i know?
- Believe me you don't want to meet her." Blake laugh and say: " Nikki keep it for another time. Not tonight
- You suck guys. Let's have funn. Please." I smile and say to Blake: "Drink if you want. It's okayy." She brought some juce and they started to drink, once Blake drank a lot, i stop him and say: "You'll drive.
- You're right."  Nikki kept drinking untill she finish the bottle. She was tottaly drunk and she started to annoy me talking about how Blake helped her when she broke up with her boyfriend. "Lana you're really lucky to be with Blake. He's the perfect guy." Okay now she started to get me angry, i answer: "I know. He is." Blake laugh and say "Thank you girls." I give an angry look to Blake then he realized i don't want to stay here anymore. So he say: "Nikki, we're tired. We're gonna go home.
- No! Please! Stay with me." I take Blake's head and start to kiss him before he say something else. She look at us discusted and say: "Eeww get a room" i smile and say: "We will. Bye Nikki." And i take Blake's hand and leave. When we're in the car, i tell Blake that i'll drive. He was still sober. "Is she always like this?" He laugh and say: "No don't worry." I roll my eyes and laugh. He look at me and ask "Why are you laughing?
- About her face when i kissed you.
- Yeah about that kiss... I was gonna take you to a room.
- Really?
- Hell yeah!" I started to drive fast untill we arrive at home. It was 3 am. Everyone was sleeping i think. I take Blake to my room and push him on the bed. "Good for you everyone is sleeping." He laugh and i get over him. And start kissing his neck. He put his hand on my head and push to his body. I start sucking his neck then i whisper in his ear: "Ready for a quite s*x?" He laugh and say: "It's gonna be really hard." I remove my shirt, he start to kiss my chest as i remove my bra. I take off his shirt and his short. Then get up and remove my short. He get on the top of me and make me remove my pantie, then i remove his boxer and we start to make out, as he slide inside me and say: "try not to moan" but i coudn't help and do a little moan. We start to laugh and cuddle untill we hear someone walking outside the room. We stopped moving, i was laughing without making sounds and Blake's hand were on my mouth. When we heard a door closing, we continue. He was f*cking slowly and i was bitting my lips hard so i don't moan. "Fuck! Blake I can't we have to stop or someone will hear us." He laugh and put his boxer back then hand me my panties and my bra. I put then on and start to lick his torso. "i thought you want to stop?
- I don't want to, i have to." I said laughing. Then i whisper in his ear: "But i can't, i need to feel your body on me." He get on the top of me and we start making out. Then he start to kiss my neck and i was playing with his hair. We hear someone walking and stopping on our door. My room and chuck's room have a door who connects our rooms. I go fast in Chuck's room where i am sleeping. But i can't hear who enter Blake's room.

Blake's POV
Lana left the room fast so no one can see us. And someone enter the room suddently. "Sarah what are you doing here? It's 3:30 am.
- I am awake, and you are. Everyone else is sleeping." She get closer to me and say: "No one will ever know.
- Sarah I'm not like you. I will never cheat on Lana. Unlike you with all your boyfriends.
- I changed, but my feelings for you didn't.
- Well it's too late now leave that room before someone see you." When she see Lana's clothes she put his hand on my shoulder and say: "Don't want to continue what you and Lana started?
- Actually not with you. Now just leave." Then she leave the room. I open for Lana then she ask me: "Who were here?
- No one i opened the door and start looking if anybody were awake." And we started to kiss again. She ask me: "Want me to sleep with you?
- It's not even a question to ask" she go lock both of the doors and we get in bed.