Chapter 44

Blake's Pov:
After 10 minutes she finally gets out. Her eyes were red, she probably cried. She looks at us with sad eyes and say: "I am not" i smile and hug her, and she starts to cry in my arms. Chuck hug us both in the same time and start to cry too.

Lana's pov:
I was between Blake and Chuck. Crying because i was happy and sad i'm not. I was in emotions. Chuck say: "stop crying Lana, please." I laugh then ask: "Why are you crying?
- I don't know." Blake laughs and say: "Girls stop. It's okay." I kiss him hard and say: "Now you two go home and come back tonight.
- I'm staying" he say. "No Blake, go stay with Nikki and come after lunch.
- Lana no i'm staying here.
- Gosh.." I say laughing looking at Chuck. She smiles to us then say: "i'm gonna go and come back when everyone's here. I have work to do." I kiss her on her cheek and say: "Thank you.
- For what?
- Always being here when i need you.
- i love you Lanz" she kiss me on my cheek and leave. I go back to Blake, he was on the balcony thinking, i sit next to him and ask: "did you really wanted a baby?
- if it's your child yeah.
- Were you happy when you knew i'm not pregnant?
- I was because i think it's a bad time but i wasn't because i knew it would be the best thing that could happen to me. Have two version of you." I smile but doesn't say anything. "What about you? You wanted it?
- it's not the right time like you said. But i always wanted a family. But it's too early to know of we'll always love each other. I don't want my kid to live with parents that can't live together..
- Yeah, that would be horrible." I hold his hand and kiss it. "You sleep here tonight.
- yeah okay! At what time is your flight?
- 12 am.
- okay i'll wake up early and go bring Nikki so we leave from here.
- Yeah sure. If you don't want her to be alone, leave here late. Very late." I say winking at him. "Nah i'll tell Byron to go sleep there." I get up kiss him and say: "perfect!" Then i put my arms around him and say: "I'm tired because of the stress, i'm gonna take a small nap. You want to join?
- A nap or something else?
- A nap. The something else is for tonight." He gets up and kiss me on my forehead and say: "I'm not sleepy but i'll stay next to you." I smile and he say: "you're beautiful when you sleep.
- So you are" i answer blushing. Once we're in my room we lay on the bed. I was looking at the roof thinking about how much i'm gonna miss Blake, then i notice he is looking at me. I turn to him and ask: "What?
- I'm so lucky.
- Why?
- To be laying on a bed next to you." I laugh then kiss him hard. "I'm the lucky one between us" i lay my head on his shoulder as he play with my hair. My eyes started to close slowly untill i'm totally asleep. At 1pm i woke up to Blake's phone ringing, i turn my face i see him sleeping with his hand around me, i try to get his phone but it's too far. "Blake" i say slowly, he moves his head then i say again: "you're phone is ringing" he turn to my direction and keep me close to him hugging me then he say: "It's okay. I'll see later who's calling." I smile to his cute sleepy voice and put my arm around him to hug him and i stare at him sleeping and smiling, he smile with his eyes closed then say: "stop looking at me" i laugh then ask: "how do you know i'm looking at you?
- I know you." I laugh and kiss him on his cheek. I remove his arm and get up "where are you going?
- I'll go buy something for dinner.
- Don't go. I don't want to go out.
- Stay here. I won't be late." I take my bag and leave. He call me: "what the fuck Lana? What happened to you suddently? Why you left?" I laugh and say: "I told you i won't be late just wait for me." I go to a little supermarket and buy some steaks then stop to a pharmacy and go back home. When i came back i shout: "I'm back. Told you i won't be late." He catch me from behind and start kissing my neck, i start to laugh until he makes me stop by making out with me. Then he whisper in my ear: "I missed the feeling of your body on mine.
- Shut up, you're making me want to rip your clothes off.
- What is stopping you?
- Knowing that it we will have to stop because everybody will come soon.
- I hate everybody.
- But believe me, once they leave you'll beg me to stop." He smile then say: "I can't wait"