Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

I packed the last of my clothes and clapped with excitement.

"Are you ready?" My mum asked outside the door.

I nodded and smiled as she came in and helped me zip up. My mum gets really emotional so I could see tears in her eyes. Then she just started crying.

"I'm going to miss you baby." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too mum." I said hugging back.

"Well you should probably get to bed your flights at 6 in the morning tomorrow, and it's 7 right now. Goodnight." She said leaving my room.

I ran to my bed and dug my face into my soft pillow. Thinking to myself. I wonder what kind of people there. I'm leaving tomorrow but Magcon starts in four days, Bart said that I should come early to meet all of them. Yay! I'm going to be travelling the world with some of my new friends. I left the thought of that and tried to get to sleep.

~morning~

I woke up to my mum shaking me and telling me to wake up. I looked at my clock and it said 4:56, it takes an hour to get to the airport! I only have half an hour to get ready. I ran to my dresser and took out some sweatpants I left there and a big hoodie. Mostly everything was gone from my dresser, but I am going for 4 weeks so.

After I got changed I put my hair in a messy high ponytail and done some simple makeup, just mascara. I finished that and walked over to my bedroom and picked up my phone and dragged my suitcase out.

"Are you ready?" My mum asked.

"Yep let's go." I said.

We walked out and got into the car and drive to the airport.

////////////////////////////////////

These chapters are gonna be really long sorry😜