Chapter 33

Cameron's POV

We all had to get an early night because our flights were early in the morning. Olivia and I are going on the same aeroplane.

I was sleeping on the bed with Olivia. She was already fast asleep with her head tucked into my chest.

"I love you." I said before turning off the lights.

~morning~

I was awoken by my alarm going off, if was 5am, our flight leaves at 6:30 am so we have to be in the car by 5:30. I decided to wake Olivia up, I gently shook her until her eyes opened.

"Morning beautiful." I said kissing her lips.

"Good morning." She replied.

"Let's get ready to go, it's 5 in the morning." I said.

She agreed and got out of bed.

~at the lobby~

Olivia's POV

"Well, I'll see you soon." Nash said to Cameron, doing their bro handshake.

Cash will never get old.(A/N well it did)

We all said our goodbyes and Cameron and I left to go to our taxi.

~airport~

We finally got to the airport. We thanked and payed the taxi driver as we left to go into the airport. We walking in holding hands, when a huddle of fans came rushing towards us.

"Oh my gosh. You two are so cute!" A girl screamed.

We took our pictures and said our goodbyes.

~at the waiting room~

We were waiting for our plane to board. It was 6:29, so any minute now.

"Plane 328, Chino California, please board." An overhead speaker said.

We stood up and started to board the plane. Cameron and I were seated together. I rested my head on Cameron's shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by Cameron shaking me.

"The planes about to land." He said.

~after plane landing~

"Well I guess I'll see you soon." I said.

"I love you so much, you're the best thing that's probably happened to me." He spoke.

"I love you too Cameron." I said kissing him.

We pulled apart and said goodbye.

////////////////////////////////////

Oohh this stories almost over. I've sort of thought of a new story but it's just confusing.💓💫

Faking it||C.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें