Chapter 17

Olivia's POV

We were at the front of the line and I looked to my left to see who I was going with turns out its Cameron. Great.

We walked in and sat down.

"This is gonna be fun." I said.

"Really fun." He said taking my hand.

We were gradually getting up to the top when it suddenly stopped.

"Uhh what just happened." I said panicking a little.

"Don't worry it's gonna be fine."he said trying to reassure me.

"Okay."I said sitting back.

"Hey you look cold, you have a dress on. Take my hoodie. He said taking it off and passing it to me.

"No thanks your gonna be cold you have a short sleeve shirt on." I said.

"No don't worry babe. I'm actually kinda hot." I said giving it back.

"Thank you." I said putting it on.

The ride finally started moving again and we slowly came to the bottom. We got off the ride and walked over to the rest of the boys.

"Are you okay?" Nash said.

"Yeah." Me and cam said at the same time.

We all walked over to the arcade and started to walk around. Luckily they didn't see that I was wearing his hoodie.

"Omg your Cameron Dallas and Olivia, I love you two so much can I get a picture with you guys please." A girl said running up to us.

"Yeah." We said.

We look the picture and she looked down at our hands. They were interweaved together.

"Is it true that you two are dating?" She asked.

"Yep and I'm happier than anyone on this planet." He said kissing my cheek.

"You two are so cute." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

I turned to kiss Cameron on the cheek, but he also turned to kiss me and let's just say we ended up kissing each other on the lips. Wow that was just perfect timing.*note the sarcasm*

"Aww I love you two so much." She said.

We carried on walking to the arcade to play some games.