Chapter 25

Olivia's POV

I went over to the door and opened it.

"Umm who ar-" she grabbed me.

All I could shout was help, and then she had me.

Cameron's POV

I woke up instantly after hearing Olivia scream help. I looked to my right and she wasn't sleeping next to me. I shot up and checked all around the hotel room. She wasn't anywhere. I decided to check outside in the corridor.

"Nice seeing you here." A voice said behind me.

I turned around and my ex girlfriend. Lucy.

"I swear to god if you have my girfrie-" I started.

"Oh so she is your girlfriend." She said.

"Well. It's complicated," I replied,"Now give me Olivia. Where is she." I spoke.

She opened the cupboard and Olivia was tied up.

"Olivi-" I shouted reaching out to her but got interrupted.

"Move and I'll hurt her." She said.

I stood still. I didn't want her to hurt Olivia. Then she stabbed her. My heart broke.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?" I screamed.

"She didn't deserve to be here. I wanted you to be happy." She said.

"I am happy, she's the best thing that probably happened to me." I said letting out a tear.

"See you soon." Lucy said waving and walking away.

I quickly ran to Olivia, untied her and picked her up. I ran inside the hotel room and layer her on the bed.

"Guys wake up right now!" I screamed.

"What do you want Cameron." Nash groaned.

"It's Olivia she's just been stabbed." I screamed.

"What." Matt said as he shot up.

Nash got up after Matt and ran to Olivia. Nash put his fingers on her throat.

"Her pulse is there but it's slowing down." Nash said.

"We need to get her to the hospital." Matt said.

I picked her up bridal style and ran down to the boys. We got to the lobby and then we ran out to our car that Bart had rented for us. I later her at the back and Nash was driving so I sat with Olivia.

We finally got to the hospital and we took her out of the car and ran to the emergency room.

"Umm hello. My girlfriends just been stabbed and her pulse is slowing down." I said to the lady at the reception.

She picked up a phone and started talking. Then doctors came and took her. I might loose the best thing that's ever happened to me...