Chapter 12

Olivia's POV

We finally pulled up at the hotel and we got out.

"Hey guys are you hungry?" Taylor asked.

"No I'm not hungry." I said.

"Neither am I, I ate quite a big cake at the fair." Cameron said.

"Okay you two go up to the hotel room and when we come back we'll play a game of truth or dare. Okay go and wait for us-" Carter said but was interrupted by Matt.

"Without killing each other." Matt said.

I walked to the elevator but cam walked to the stairs. I pressed up and got there in no time at all. As I was opening the door I heard Cameron coming through the hallway. I walked in and sat down one the bed.

35 minutes have gone, and silence. We haven't spoke we haven't even looked at each other. Thats when he broke it.

"Who is Khloe?" He asked.

"None of your business." I spat back.

"I deserve to know." He said.

"Why." I asked.

"Because I get no sleep because of you, I wake up and cradle you to be kind. So I do deserve to know." Cameron said.

"You won't care anyway." I said walking into the bathroom to do a shower.

After my shower I walked out and got dressed. After five minutes of nothing the door flew open.

"Let's play some truth or dare." Jack j shouted.

We all sat in a circle and Nash put the bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on Aaron.

"Truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Dare." He said confidently.

"Go and eat a spoonful of the expired yogurt from the fridge." Nash said.

Aaron slowly stood up and walked to the fridge and got a spoon. I took out a spoonful and put it in his mouth.

After he swallowed it he sat back down and the dares kept on going.

Cameron spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or dare Olivia." Cameron said.

"Truth." I said.

"Okay tell us who Khloe is." He said smirking.

"Can I please skip?" I asked.

"Nope Aaron ate the 4 day expired yogurt, so you tell us." Cameron said.

"Fine." I breathed.

"Well Khloe is my sister, well was my sister. So my dad always got drunk and would abuse me my mum and my sister. He raped me twice. One day he had got really really drunk, and he had just abused me and then I heard a scream. I ran to my sisters room and I had found out my dad had killed my sister. And he said I would be next. But the police found out and arrested him, he's dead now but it's still haunts me." I spoke, by the end I was in tears.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Mahogany said with tears in her eyes.

Everyone was saying sorry but cam just sat there and sat nothing.

"Wait." Matt said.

He picked up my arm and lifted up my sleeve. He looked into my eyes.

"Olivia." He said.

"I don't wanna play anymore I'm going to bed." I said standing up.

I just looked at Cam and he had his head in his hands and he was shaking it.

"Please don't do it again." Nash said.

"I won't." I said walking to the bed.

////////////////////////////////////

This is really long sorry😋goodnight💓