Chapter 15

Olivia's POV

We got back to the hotel and went to our room to have the movie night. But first we all got changed. I went and got changed into my sweatpants and my sweater. I walked over to the sofa and sat next to Mahogany. Everyone was now seated except for Cameron who was getting snacks.

"Hey, where am I going to sit?" Cam said fake pouting.

"Well, there's a seat next to Olivia." Matt said smirking.

He rolled his eyes and came and sat by me.

"Your lucky I'm sitting next to you." He said.

"You wish." I snapped back.

"Let's start the movie!" Aaron shouted pressing play.

~morning~

Nashs POV

We were all awake except for Cameron and Olivia who were snuggled up with each other on the sofa. Jack and Jack were taking pictures and posting some to annoy them.

Cameron slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Olivia and smiled. Theres something up with this kid. He looked up at us and stared at us.

"Have you been taking pictures?" Cameron asked letting go of her grip.

"Whaaat?" Jack j said.

"We maybe even posted them." Jack g said while they both ran.

"I'll deal with you guys later." He said going to the bathroom.

Olivia's POV

I woke up and looked around. Wow I'm the last person to wake up. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Look how cute you guys are." Jack j said holding out his phone.

I looked at it it was a picture he sad posted on Instagram. Of me and Cameron on the sofa cuddling.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said chasing after him.

After I had finished that I got ready for the day.

"So what are we doing today?" Shawn asked.

"I saw a nice pier that had an arcade and a Ferris wheel. We should go there." Hayes said

We all nodded in agreement.

"Okay let's gooo." Taylor said getting up while we followed.