Chapter 26

Cameron's POV

"Umm hello, can I ask a few questions about Olivia." A nurse asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said getting up and wiping my tears.

"What's her full name?" The nurse asked.

"Olivia Marie Parker." I replied.

We carried on asking me questions until we were done. I went to sit back down.

"Bro I'm so sorry." Nash said to me.

"I've texted the guys to come over." Matt said.

"Thanks guys, don't tell her but I do love her. A lot she's one of the best things that's happened to me." I said.

A few minutes later the rest of the guys came running into the hospital. I was still crying.

"Dude I'm so sorry." Aaron said.

"It's okay." I said.

"I'm going to sleep now, wake me up if you hear anything about her. Night guys." I said trying to get to sleep.

~30 minutes later~

"Cameron, wake up. If you want to go see Olivia you can." Nash said.

As soon as he said Olivia I opened my eyes and stood up.

"Where is she?" I said.

"Just down the hall, in room 14." Matt said.

"Thanks bro." I said running down the hall.

11, 12, 13, 14. I ran into her room and saw her. Connected to wires and everything.

"Oh umm you must be Olivia's boyfriend." I doctor said.

"Umm yes." I replied.

"Well I'm sorry to say but, she is in a coma. We don't know when she'll wake up or if she will. She lost a lot of blood, I'm so sorry." The doctor said leaving.

'We don't know if she'll wake up or if she will.' By this time I was crying my eyes out.

Olivia's POV

I could still hear and smell things. I don't have enough energy to open my eyes yet. Then I heard someone sit next to me crying.

"Look Olivia, I know you can't hear me. But let me just say it, I love you. You mean the world to me and I want you to wake up. I don't care if you wake me up at night or anything, I just want you to me happy. I'm so sorry for all the mean things I've said to you. And again I know you can't hear but I love you." A soft and gentle voice said and then he left.

I wonder who that was.

////////////////////////////////////

Ooh she wonders who it was😜