Chapter 23

Olivia's POV

We were walking to a restaurant to get our lunch when a girl came up to me and Cameron.We quickly held hands pretending to be a couple.

"Omg your Cameron and Olivia. I love you two so much. Can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Sure." We said.

She took the picture and left.

"Wow, people really like us." Cameron said.

Cameron's POV

"Yeah they do," she said,"What if it was real?"

"Then it would be great." Wow what a cheesy way to reply.

I think I love her to be honest. She's my perfection, I'm thinking about this dating thing as if it were real. But she's probably just acting.

We got to the restaurant and sat down. Cameron was gonna go and order it so he asked us all what we wanted. We all told him and he walked over to the counter.

"So do you love Cameron?" Matt asked me sitting next to me.

"I'm not telling you anything about Cameron. Remember what happened last time?" I said laughing.

"Please. Telling him probably helped you because now he sleeps with you and you don't have the dreams." Mat said begging.

"Fine. Okay maybe I do love him a little, but I seriously I have no chance with him." I whispered in his ear.

"Well did you know Cameron likes you." Matt whispered.

What?!

"No he doesn't, don't lie to me." I said.

"He does, I promise. I'll prove it to you. Tomorrow because we're just going to stay in our hotel rooms, and then you can hear me ask Cameron." He said.

"Ask me what?" Cameron said putting our food on the table.

"Nothing." Matt said.

"Okay I'll do that. Thank you Matt." I said.

"No problemo." He said like a 5 year old.

What if Cameron actually likes me?i shouldn't get excited about it, Matt was probably messing with me. I stopped thinking about all that and started to eat my food.