Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

We finally got to the beach and we were gonna play volleyball. I was on a team with Jack j, Nash, Matt, Taylor and me on the other was Cameron, Jack g, Carter and Aaron. Mahogany was just gonna watch us play because she wanted to tan.

"Your going down." Cameron said to my face.

"No you are, Ive been playing since I was 14 and I'm 20 now so." I said giving an evil smile.

"Whatever." He said.

Cameron started off with the ball and served it, it came towards me so I hit it towards them. Let's just say Cameron fell to the floor.

"That was just luck." Cameron shouted getting up.

We carried on playing until we wanted to go the the water. And it was my team who won.

"That was all luck." Cameron said walking up to me.

"As if. You're just jealous I'm better than you." I said smirking.

"Oh really." Cameron said.

He quickly picked me up and ran me to the water.

"Cameron don't you dare put thro-" and he threw me in.

"Whoops sorry that was an accident." Cameron said smirking.

"Come here right now." I said.

"Why." He said.

"Because I want to get revenge." I said walking up to him.

"Never gonna happen." He said running away.

Luckily for my I took running clubs and I was pretty fast. I finally caught up to him and jumped on his back. He tried to wiggle me off but it didn't work.

"Okay I guess it gonna be that way." Cameron said running towards the water.

"No Cameron please." I said hugging his back and laughing.

"Nope we're going." He said running into the water.

He got there and he put me down. He splashed water in my face so I did it back. After all that we got back onto the sand and dried ourselves.

"Hey should we have a movie night when we get back." Taylor said.

We all agreed and headed back.