Chapter 20

Olivia's POV

~half way though the show~

"Alright guys, let's do a stage Q&A." Gilinsky said into the mic.

The audience we asking questions and we were just answering them.

"You in the blue shirt, and white jeans." Cameron said.

"Are you guys dating." She asked.

"Yes and I'm very happy with her." Cameron said interweaving our hands and kissing them.

"Prove it!" The girl shouted.

"Why." Cameron snapped back.

"Because we want to see." She said.

"Do I have to?!" Cameron said.

"Yes." She shouted.

We both looked over at Bart and he nodded in approval. He looked down and me and cupped my face, before I knew it he kissed me on the lips. The crowd were cheering. This is wrong, why am I sad. He's not my real boyfriend, but I'm staring to like him a little.

~end of show~

"Cameron, Olivia can I speak to you?" Bart said.

We walked over to him and shut the door behind us.

"You two better start acting like a couple. One more slip like that and your fired." He said walking off.

"You should have tried harder." Cameron said.

"Me, your the person who was fighting with a fan just becau-" I was cut off with him kissing me.

We pulled apart.

"That must have been awkward, I just wanted you to shut up." Cameron said.

No it's wasn't awkward, I felt fireworks. He probably didn't but no guy has ever made me feel this way. I think I love Cameron.

~meet and greet~

Cameron and I were sat together for the meet and greet. And our fans were telling us how cute we were.

"I love you guys so much." A girl said to us.

"Thank you." We said.

"Can you two kiss for us." The girl next to her said.

"Yeah." The other girl said.

Cameron looked down at me and kissed me on the lips. Again. For probably the 3rd time today. It felt magic, but probably all he felt was nothing.

Cameron's POV

I kissed her again. I love her. It felt magic, but probably all she felt was nothing.

////////////////////////////////////

See what I did there😉