Chapter 4

Camerons POV

I was awaken by a flight attendant saying we're almost there. So I decided to wake up Olivia.

"Olivia wake up." I said shaking her.

Olivia's POV

"Olivia wake up." I heard Cameron say while he was shaking me.

"Thank you." I said.

We all stood up and got our suitcases, we all piled out of the aeroplane and walked where we needed to. I went to go and get a taxi to go to my hotel and meet everyone.

~skip taxi ride~

I walked out of the taxi and walked into the hotel to see a big bunch of boys and a girl.

"Ahh hello. Olivia right?" A man said, I just nodded, "I'm Bart the owner of Magcon. These are the guys and the girl. That is Jack Gilinsky, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Johnson, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter and Mahogany." Bart said pointing at everyone.

They all greeted themselves and they were all really kind and funny. Cameron just stood there and just kept on glancing back at me with no emotion. Rude.

"Okay so guys your rooms, in room 27 is Aaron, Mahogany and Shawn, in room 28 is Jack, Jack and Carter, and last but not least in room 29 is Nash, Cameron, Olivia and Matthew." Bart said throwing us the keys.

We all started to walk up the stairs to go to our rooms. Wow, this is going to be an exciting trip.