Chapter 32

Olivia's POV

I watched Cameron pick up a microphone, I thought the show was over.

"Everyone, I have something to say." He announced.

I wonder what he's doing.

"Me and Olivia." He spoke.

Is he actually gonna tell them?

"We were faking this whole time. There was never a Colivia. But being her 'boyfriend' made me realise that I do love her. I honestly was the happiest when we held hands and kissed. I was one of the luckiest guys ever, well I was the luckiest guy ever. So Olivia Parker, would you make it real and be my girlfriend." He spoke.

I stood there in shock. Did he honestly just say that?

"Yes I will." I said running to him hugging him.

He looked me in the eyes.

"Your beautiful." He said connecting his lips to mine.

We kissed, fuck butterfiles I felt fireworks.

The crowd started to cheer, I am probably the luckiest girl ever.

~back at hotel~

"I'm the luckiest guy ever." Cameron said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"And I'm the luckiest girl ever." I replied.

"It's annoying how we probably won't be able to see each other as much." He said.

"Yeah, where do you live." I asked.

"I live in chino, California. What about you?" He said.

"I live in Chino, California aswell." I replied.

"Well, maybe we'll be able to see each other. It sucks that it's the last day tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah, I don't want this to end." I sighed.

"Guys lets go to the beach." Nash shouted.

We all agreed and get ready. I put my red bikini on with little ruffles on.

We were all ready so went headed down to the lobby.

~at beach~

I sunk my feet into the sand as the warm breeze hit me. Suddenly I felt some muscular arms pick me up. I looked to see Cameron running towards the water.

"Cameron! Stop right now." I screamed.

"No can do beautiful." He said.

He got to the water and threw me in. I slowly got up from the water and chased him on the beach.

After I felt minutes of chasing him we stopped. He pulled my waist closer and cupped my face and out lips connected. We pulled apart and he grabbed my hand, we started to walk to the others.

"Do any of you want smoothies?" Cameron asked.

Nobody else wanted one except for me and Cameron, so we walked up to the little shack.

"You know, us walking up to the smoothie shack reminds me of when I started to fall madly in love with you." Cameron said.

I just blushed and kissed him.

~back at hotel~

Today's the last day, great. I probably won't see Cameron a lot. But I still want to make it work.