Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

I was awoken by my mum shaking me. I looked out the window and we were at the airport.

"Alright honey, I'm going to miss you a lot. But have fun and take care of yourself. I love you." My mum said.

"Thank you. I'll miss you too and I love you lots." I said.

"Goodbye." I said as I walked out of the car.

I dragged my suitcase inside and got my ticket. After that I went to go sit down. I then saw a boy sit down next to me, he looked at his phone and looked back up and frowned. He seemed sad.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"It's none of your business." He mumbled.

Well he's rude. After a minute of nothing he sat up from his slip really quickly and grabbed my hand and shook it. I turned to him and started to look at my face.

"Wait, your the girl joining Magcon. Aren't you?" He asked.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Flight 244 now boarding." The intercom speaker said.

I stood up and dragged my suitcase as the boy slowly followed.

I boarded the plane and sat by the window, I then looked up and saw the boy look down at his ticket and mumble something but I didn't hear. He sat down and looked down at his phone and frowned again. I wonder what's up.