Author's Note

Yup.

Honestly didn't wanna update cause I was very unmotivated (whoo 19 comments in 2-3 days...). When you get such a response (or lack thereof) it makes you second guess the way you're headed with the story. So yeah. Comments do help.

Welll, like I said, no death is without meaning. Without the death of Daisuke Fuzen would have never moved forward on her own. Sure, she might have found some help with Daisuke, but that's a different path for a parallel world XD

I dunno, I just didn't want my character to be the girl who couldn't do anything herself or help herself and saved by the guy and they live happily ever after. Y'know?

In a way, through his death Daisuke did save her though. I mean, maybe he damned her too, because she's pretty broken right now. What are your thoughts?

Is Fuzen saved?

Or damned?

WELL THAT'S THE END.

Of this book :3

Because there will be a sequel!

I'm tossing around a couple ideas for titles, but as of now the number one title is... (Drumroll please. No, seriously, use your hands to make a drumroll. It's fun.)

The Beauty of Imperfection

Or (in second place right how XD)

Imperfection is Beauty

Which do you prefer?

First?

Second?

Comment!

I'm thinking if entering this into either the next Naruto watty awards or the one after. Whatcha guys think?

Follow Insomniac_Lull on snapchat for exclusive updates on my progress in writing, sneak peeks at writing, and more!

Alrighty! I think that's pretty much it for me!

For the last time in Imperfectly Perfect...

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119