ch. 12

okay so i had started this chapter and was almost done with it but then something happened and it got deleted so in my rage i turned off my computer and completely forgot what i wrote so I'm terribly sorry for the wait i was having difficulty finding the motivation to write this, so i decided to write another story to get my mind of this one for a bit its called understand me. I'm still going to keep writing this story i just had to get my mind off of it for a bit but im back to write another chapter.

so without further ado here is ch.12

*in the car*

"So, why'd you choose, Louis? as the first person we spoke to? Niall asked glancing at me from the driver seat

"because i know i can depend on Louis. we've been friends for years. If he knows anything about helping me i know that i can trust him to follow through." I spoke nodding to myself for conformation. Turning into Louis's driveway Niall pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"Ready?" he questioned while he grabbed the duffel for me. I nodded, stepping up to the door it opened up to reveal Louis' smiling face

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" he chuckled, but his smile faded when he saw who was with me. "Libby? what're they doing here? how do you know them? whats going on?" questions started pouring out of Louis' mouth.

I stared at him for a moment before gesturing inside "may I come in?" je looked at me and nodded before observing the two men with me.

his face turned to a glare and he spoke with a tone id never heard coming from him "all weapons on the table where i can see them, and i want your hands where i can see them at all times. If you try anything stupid i will shoot you. if she gets hurt because you're being stupid, i will kill you. This is my home. Do not test me."

after glaring at the men with me for a bit longer he barked out "are we clear?" both Niall and Ashton nodded putting their hands by their sides where Louis could see them. he smiled and let them inside closing the door behind them, and leading us to the living room. "now, to what do i owe the pleasure my sweet?" he smiled at me chuckling softly.

i smiled back at him saying "my dad left me something." Louis face immediately got serious and he nodded for me to show him. I put the duffel onto the table and began to explain the contents and gave him the letter.

"good to know we were on your dads trusting list," he smiled softly. "our dads were good friends. there's a picture of them on my dads desk in his office right next to the one of our family," he said while looking at me.

"Louis, one I'm offended that you never felt the need to tell me that you were in the mafia. and two, i hate to ask you to fight, but my dad had this all planned out and i need you."

Louis laughed in response to what i said first and replied "well, its not exactly an ice breaker is it?" and then added "you don't even have to ask. whatever you need. I'm there. if it comes down to a fight i will take as many people down as needed to get you where you belong," he said while nodding at me.

i nodded back at him and smiled "well, then welcome to the group Tomlinson." adding "well, then whos next on our allies list to take down the man who is in my spot?" i chuckled even though i was completely serious.

"Lets go to Paynos," Louis said with a smile jumping up and heading to the door. "oh, and pick up your guns child. dont you know that dangerous?" he said while laughing. i shook my head and began to pick up the weapons and put them back in the duffel before heading after Louis. we all piled into the car Louis driving with Ni and Ash in the back. on our way to Liams it was just a fun carefree car ride, we sang out to throwback songs and told horrible jokes and had carefree conversation, but that all stopped as soon as we pulled up in front of the Payne residence. It was a beautiful two story home with a flowerbed out front and a large porch. We all got out and walked to the door. Louis was the one to knock since he knew Liam. when Liam opened the door i thought my eyes would fall out of my head because damn. 'stop gawking Libby' i thought to myself. Liam smiled at Louis which Louis returned before saying "we've got important business to attend to.. with Kanes daughter," Louis said while nodding in my direction. Liam took once look at me nodded and ushered us all inside.

He led us to the living room and told us the same rules Louis had told them. everyone removed their weapons and looked back at Liam. Liam took a seat on the couch to the right of me getting comfortable.

after he was situated he looked over at me and asked "so you're my new boss?" with a goofy grin.

okay so i know this wasn't very long but i didn't have very much time or motivation tonight. ill try to update again soon, but until then i hope this satisfies you. please vote and comment. feel free to message me if you have any ideas for the story.
over and out. x