Ch. 15

Hi! okay, so, I know I said the update was going to come sooner, but I have been extremely busy lately. I figured what better time to update then now. I have a four day weekend because of hurricane Matthew (I am safely evacuated). So here is the long overdue update. 

OH! also, if you guys would I would really appreciate votes or comments on my last chapter just to let me know that it didn't completely suck (even though it did). Okay here we go.

Laying in the dark completely exhausted with Sam next to me was a strange feeling. I had only done this a few times before and it was with someone I had been with for years it had never been a spur of the moment thing. Did I regret it? No. With everything happening to me and all of these secrets coming out I think I deserved this. A night to just let go. A little bit of calm before the storm that was surely brewing not far ahead. Sadly all good things must come to an end.

I reached up cupping Sam's jaw as he looked down at me. "we should get back down there." I whispered to the beautiful man next to me. Sam groaned but nodded. Rolling on his side to face me he gave me a quick kiss before standing up to begin putting his clothes back on. I watched him gracefully move around the room for a few moments before standing up and beginning to do the same. Seeing my shirt on the chair near where Sam was standing I asked him to trow it to me, but instead he picked it up and came over to me. Sam slipped the shirt over my head while I put my arms in. There was something about Sam dressing me that was innocent but still gave me the same feeling as when he was undressing me. He pulled the bottom of the shirt down to my hips where it should be but instead of moving away Sam grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. Being this close to him made it hard to breath. Gently he grabbed my jaw and tilted it up toward him. Sam looked me in the eyes and smiled giving me one last kiss before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door. Once we made our way downstairs I noticed there was a lot more people than when we left. I saw Louis and Dean making there way over to us while Louis looked concerned Dean looked like he had no cares in the world. 

"Where have you been?" Louis asked as soon as he reached us. 

"what do you mean?" I answered trying not to let on to what had just happened above their heads not too long ago. I looked over to Dean who looked at me like he had just realized where he was. After looking me up and down his shifted his gaze to Sam looking Sam up and down his eyes darted back and forth between us.

"Holy sh*t, man!" He exclaimed loudly looking between us. Both mine and Sam's eyes shot to Dean. Sam was begging Dean with his eyes not to say anything which only proved what Dean assumed. "Isn't that a little unprofessional Sammy?" I didn't even have to look at him to know that he was smirking. Louis looked at Dean confused before looking at Sam and then looking back to me. Louis's eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he looked between us and then at our still clasped hands. I smiled slightly at Louis, and forced myself not to look at dean knowing that the grin he had right now would make my face turn to a tomato. Louis immediately switched to his protective self glaring at Sam he folded his arms over his chest sizing him up. Shaking my head at Louis I laughed grabbing his hand.

"come on nerd lets go dance." I said before smiling at Sam and letting go of his hand to kiss his lips before walking to the crowd of people dancing in my living room with Louis.

"so, am I correct in assuming that the place you disappeared to was a bedroom and the person you disappeared with was Sam?" Louis asked me with a smirk while we danced. Groaning I covered my face and nodded. Louis laughed at my reaction. "well? how was he?" he asked me laughing.

Hitting his shoulder I laughed while saying "why? you wanna take him for a ride?" I teased Louis 

Louis nodded to me laughing while saying "oh yeah definitely," and then added "but seriously, how was he?" he asked again while smirking at me.

"It was.. insane." I told him while thinking back to what had just happened.

looking at me annoyed he said "Come on, you gotta give me more than that. insane good? or insane like he was crazy and you wish you hadn't done it?"

laughing at him I replied "it was great, Louis. He was great, and I would definitely do it again."

He looked satisfied with my answer and continued dancing. You see Louis is like an older brother to me when it comes to guys. While they're around he seems like a statue, but as soon as its just us he is my best friend again and wants to know everything. Looking over to where Dean and Sam were standing I could tell that they were also talking about what had just happened. Sam had his shoulders crossed while Dean was desperately trying to get information out of him, but Sam wouldn't budge. I began looking around the room before seeing Niall trying to get to me through the crowd of people that were dancing to the upbeat music. 

Once Niall reached us I saw Ashton was talking to Dean and Sam. while Sam, Dean and Ashton began making their way over to us Niall grabbed my hand tightly and whispered something to Louis. The boys began whispering to each other while looking around the room. "hello?? can someone please tell me whats going on??"  I spoke up to the giants around me. Niall was the only one that looked at me, all the other boys continued talking in hushed voices while continuing to move to the beat.

Niall pulled me closer to him "just dance with me so it looks like nothing is going on." He whispered to me before pulling my back to his front so he could access my ear easier. "I got notice from someone we have on the inside that Harry sent his men here. He doesn't know whats going on, but he knows something is since we have been making all these stops and assembling the guys. He doesn't know that you're Cains daughter yet, but I don't think its going to be long before he puts the pieces together." After hearing Niall it brought me back to reality. This isnt a dream. I don't get free days. I am prepping for a war. My heartbeat started to increase as I began to look around the room. "Quit, you're going to draw attention to yourself if you start freaking out." Ni whispered into my ear. I nodded softly before muttering a quick 

"who?"

Niall sighed behind me "thats the problem. We don't know who is working for him."

Okay, I know this is really short, but I hope that it will suffice for now, I will update again tomorrow! Have a good night! thank you so much for reading! I love you all!

over and out