Chapter 7

UPDATE!

we sat there for a good hour before zayn told Kami and I that we could go to sleep and hed stay up. All of a suden a man with a skii mask walked by us saying "you can sleep zayn. ill leave you alone. as long as you stay on that couch." then the man looked at me, but all i could see of him was his green eyes. i knew them from somewhere. i saw this man somewhere and it mustve been close if i knew his eyes. I thought about the mans eyes until I fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning all I could think about was to call the cops. But what would I tell them? I've met the man once and I don't even remember it? I know I should go to the cops but to be honest I'm scared he'll get angry. I don't know this man, but he was in my room, broke Zayns window, and has been sending me weird messages and completely stalking me. To say I'm scared would be an understatement. I know he said he wouldn't hurt me but I don't want to take a chance.

Kami slowly started to wake up then Zayn woke up with a cute little yawn. I don't understand how he looked cute I look like scary when I yawn but he looks like a cute kitten yawning and scrunching his nose while rubbing his eyes.

"So, who's hungry?" I asked clapping my hands together.
Zayn raised his hand and Kami grunted in agreement.
Padding across the cold kitchen floor to the stove I began skillfully making chocolate chip banana pancakes. My favorite. By the time I had made at least 45-50 pancakes not even realizing it I figured that was obviously enough. As soon as I sat on the couch with the pancakes Kami and zayn started grabbing some for themselves.

We demolished half the pancakes then me and Kami went on our morning walk around town to deliver the rest to the homeless.

"Hey Joey. I've got chocolate chip banana pancakes for you!" I told the man who lives under the bridge near our apartment, I feel bad for him. Joey is 32 and had a wife his wife passed away when he was 30 and he went into depression, lost his job, lost his house, and ended up on the streets. He's been doing jobs here and there but it's hard cause no one want to hire him full time.

"Libby! Kami! You guys are to kind to me!" He exclaimed in a happy but broken voice. While accepting the food.

"Everyone needs to eat joey. Do you have any requests from the store?" I inquired softly

"I feel horrible asking things of you girls. You have great lives ahead of you and you still come out here everyday and help people." He spoke quietly

"Don't feel bad, you aren't a bad person your just in a bad spot. Now, what do you want from the store?" I spoke my voice getting more commanding at the end.

"I was thinking toilet paper, apples, crackers, and water. If that's not to much." He spoke timidly

"Of course! I would buy you anything in the store and you always feel bad about asking for necessary things." I spoke softly. Then while standing up I added "well Kami and I should have those things to you by dinner." Waving Kami and I walked away hopping into my little black g6.

-store

I Immediately got what Joey asked for then got some other things. I know he thinks I forgot but his birthday is in a few days and I'm hoping to make it special. Looking down at my list I started grabbing what I needed off the shelves

-list
•Tent
•Blanket
•Pillow
•Heater
•Blow up mattress

I already have the heater, and mattress so all I have to get is the blanket, pillow, and tent. I started for the camping section with Kami trailing behind me.

"I still don't know why you go out of your way to help all of these people." Kami stated in a curious way.

"If you were homeless you'd want someone to help you out a little." I spoke softly knowing she wasn't trying to sound rude

"True." She spoke thoughtfully.

Once we had grabbed everything we needed which was extremely expensive so I won't be buying anything new for a while.. Hopping back into my car we headed back over to my house to cook tacos for dinner. I took the groceries to Joey along with the tacos alone because Kami chose to stay home. I always have pepper spray on me in case someone tries to hurt me or something. You just never know.

"Joey?" I said out loud watching as he walked up to me slowly.

"What are you doing out here alone?" He almost shouted.

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"Honey, you may be kind but not everyone is like you. I don't want you to get hurt just to bring me something." Of course his fatherly self came out now.

"I know. I'm okay. Really." I assured him. Reaching for the bag of stuff I'd bought. Handing all of it to him.

"Oh gosh. Thank you so much." He whispered.

"Don't thank me. You deserve it. I got you something for your birthday." I beamed. He opened his mouth to reply when we heard a crash from above. Joeys eyes got really wide as I ran to the top of the bridge to see someone had crashed into my parked car. I called the cops seeing a blonde boy about my age in the drivers seat. Once they got there I went to the hospital with them to make sure the boy would be okay.

-three hours later

"Ugh. Where am I?" The blonde boy groggily said opening his eyes.

"Hi. Your in the hospital. You got in a car crash.. You hit my parked car. But they said you hadn't consumed any alcohol, so what made you crash?" I rushed out trying to figure out why the boy had crashed.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry about your car. I'll repair any damage. And someone walked right out in front of my car and just wouldn't move. I'm Niall. What's your name?" He spoke while holding his head.

"Hi Niall. My names Libby." I tried keeping my voice at a whisper seeing as it was 10:00 pm. As soon as I said my name his head whipped up. And he stared at me in aweh. Suddenly feeling self conscious I gave him a look, and he just laughed to himself.

"So. Your the famous Libby. He talks about you all the time. Talks about you like your a goddess." He chuckled.

"Who?" I demanded getting a little freaked out because I'd never met this man.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows. Then added. "That's for him to tell you." He spoke smirking. "But I'll give you a hint of who I'm talking about.. Green eyes." He finished with a chuckle.